Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Originally Posted by windycity7

just saw these on ebay they look better i must admit but still a no cop unless i can find them $40 or under...the pl & suede combo looks so corner storish to me .......

Agree. From them pics they do look nicer. I know I would of copped if there was NO PL on them. That PL kills it for me. NO LIE , Im loving the colorway tho.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Man, I can't wait to cop these!!!

At the Nike Factory Store.

For $29.99

To wear on rainy days.
QFT
pimp.gif

but only if they are $29.99, on the hash wall during a 30% off event

lol im wit yall these are dodo

I'd have to spray paint the midsole black to rock these. All those weird power ranger colors, no thanks. Not even for 29.99 with 30% off on hash wall.

It's funny because these are releasing in the upcoming months, you would think someone on the Pistons would rock these ahem ahem Rip. Nope. He's straight with his heat. He's rocking the Flint XIII's. I don't blame him either. I wouldn't rock these if they were free either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this shoe is inspired by MJ's personal hatred of Isish Thomas and the Pistons franchise of the late 80's early 90's.

idk bout yall, but these are nice, saw em in FNL on display, and they look way better in person

Pics make them look better but the PL and color placement kills it for me, white base with blue and red accents would have been nice for the pistons colorway....  Something subtle like a pe...

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

we got our shipment in yesterday.  i held them and they look better in person, but still garbage.  definitely the worst release of the year.   

Back
Top Bottom