Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

i aint gonna front....when i saw these the first time with the jeans i was feelin em. NOW?!?!?! heck na! When did they throw suede on this?! And the sole lookshorrible! I was gonna cop but these pics made it an easy pass! thanks GreatestGoliath

look a lil better
grin.gif

Nope!

Marqeesole's pictures are always beautiful, but nothing can justify other than how crappy looking these shoes are.

Sadly, there are people that will buy this because there is a group of knuckleheads that gotta keep up with "today" or "what is new" or"what is hot", trend....

Im straight clowning people I catch wearing this shoe. this is a very hideous shoe, I don't get the idea of the color combination. How do you match that?Why are they called pistons when majority of the shoe is black??? Pistons colors are blue/red and white. Can we please stop buying these rediculous (yeah Ispelled it wrong, so what?) colorways and poorly constructed overly priced shoes. The more you purchase this trash the more JB think they can get over on theconsumer and put out things like this shoe. They destroyed a classic shoe. The 6's are in the same lane as the 11's. Thats a prestigious kick, SMHdouble time at this. Ive been chilling out with buying newer Jordan releases, im more into pre 2005 releases now. I rather spend my money on Jordans from thepast, back when they really considered their fan base and loyal customers and gave into the demand of that than just trying to squeeze more dollars out ofpeople by just putting out anything and charging more for then but with cheaper material. Its like they Prey on these type of people. Its actually sad if youreally think about it. Really think about that and the releases were have been getting and the retail prices we have been paying. Real Talk. Ight, im done withmy rant.

TaggPopperNJ then I have some bad news for you... one of the Retro+ XI colorways Sample is Bucks colored... JB is thinking about doing futrue Rerto+ colorwaysin the vein of the 60+ hence this colorway in the VI.

WOW!!!! Goliath

Bucks colors are one of my favorites.

White/Pine Green-Red, correct?

Do you know the color placement?

Back
Top Bottom