Air Jordan Retro VII Hare - Detailed Shots

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I know I might get blasted for this, but I personally prefer the hares over the carmines any day of the week. I never really was a fan of two-tone colored 6s. This pack in my opinion is THE best pack of the year hands down. To have two og colored jordans in one pack is worth every penny.

I agree with everything you said. This may be the only pack I get out of all the others. The XVI's are almost identical and the Hare's are probablyone of my favorite Jordan's of all time.

pimp.gif

these are looking fresh, I'm sooo glad that JB kept the multicolored tongue
thanks maze for the pics

Why do you do this to me Maze? I was trying so hard to resist temptations of this pack and then BAM!! You post these pics. Your like the Devil's Advocate
devil.gif

jk
tongue.gif

Sold the Carmine's out of my pack and will probably sell those when I buy that pack. love the 16's though!!!

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Why do you do this to me Maze? I was trying so hard to resist temptations of this pack and then BAM!! You post these pics. Your like the Devil's Advocate
devil.gif

jk
tongue.gif
My bad!

MaZe

Maze you make the pics look better than even having the shoe. I still have to pass on these a pack a month is killing me.

They look great. I mean JB did it right. And the black background really makes them look great. Thanks MaZe

I know I might get blasted for this, but I personally prefer the hares over the carmines any day of the week.
I agree. Carmines ain't never been hot imo. They're cool, but their aura has benefitted from time, being an og, more than anything.

Originally Posted by raptors29

These are clean, but the XVIs are better.

^^true.

carmines > hares, but hares are sooooo sexy nonetheless. i may have to agree that this may be THE best pack of them all!

Those are great pics and angles! I cannot wait to get these! It will make my 9th pair of VIIs. The VIIs have always been my favorite Jordan! Only ones Iwill need is the Bordeaux! I hope the retro them one of these days!

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

Those are great pics and angles! I cannot wait to get these! It will make my 9th pair of VIIs. The VIIs have always been my favorite Jordan! Only ones I
will need is the Bordeaux! I hope the retro them one of these days!

don't hold ur breath
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by raptors29

These are clean, but the XVIs are better.

^^true.

carmines > hares, but hares are sooooo sexy nonetheless. i may have to agree that this may be THE best pack of them all!

Yep! Co-sign with all the above. Best pack as I've been saying.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom