Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

I want to like these so badly; X's are my fav... the all red shoe is just so played out

red may be played out but i cant see it going away yet. theyve grown on me , at least to see in person

Saw these in person yesterday.... If it the Oreos wasn't releasing next week. I would have doubled up. Really loving the red on these.

Last edited:
Entered four raffles (3 for "Broadways," 1 for "Liberties"). Tried to get FNL's guaranteed, but they were "all sold out" before 11am hit. One of the most crooked FNL'S that I know of. Got my fingers crossed, though.

yeah, they did od on the red last year, but it's not played to me cause i didn't buy every pair... i need to catch up on the al red 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
At first I was trying to resist these but now they are on the list.  Its going to be a rough weekend 

Man I completley forgot to even call my FNL to see if they were doing raffles or whatever :smh: Already got rid of all their tickets, and its the only FNL in this damn city anymore. :smh: Called and dude old me that if they weren't picked up by 12 they'd start selling them to whoever came in first. Guess i'll wait for that and hope I get lucky, because i'm not buying these from anywhere else when I have four FNL Rewards I need to get rid of.

Man I completley forgot to even call my FNL to see if they were doing raffles or whatever :smh: Already got rid of all their tickets, and its the only FNL in this damn city anymore. :smh: Called and dude old me that if they weren't picked up by 12 they'd start selling them to whoever came in first. Guess i'll wait for that and hope I get lucky, because i'm not buying these from anywhere else when I have four FNL Rewards I need to get rid of.

hope it works out for you dude. Having four rewards certs to use is dope.

Hopefully I can secure a pair while out of town this weekend. I was tryna pass on all 10s this year, now I got that didn't try for raffles but feel I need these going on in my head.

welp, i guess it's these instead of the liberties. just got the call from fta. manager said both pairs are pretty limited, but the vast majority were trying for these. i personally wanted the liberties, but it's all good.

Anyone have these in hand yet? Im hearing a lot of mixed reactions, a lot of people saying they look way better in pics

Back
Top Bottom