Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

First raffle I've ever won (foot locker in atlanta) so I'm guessing this must be an easy cop cause I never win these.  Funny though cause they left me a voicemail telling me I had until tomorrow at 6.  I call to confirm and they tried to tell me they didn't call me and I didn't win.  LOL Had to remind the girl that I have them on voicemail.  Kinda weird but it speaks to just how shaky this raffle system is. 
Smh man some ppl..... I like that they started leaving voicemails. A lot more fair to ppl who make time to enter raffles and can't answer the phone because of work etc.

for Coming in a Full Family Size run...  I'm hearing alot of people saying their locals are not getting these on RD??

Did those same shops get the Lady Libs?

My spots on 36 and 36 of both pairs BOB & LL

These are definitely softer than the Lady Liberty. You will all be pleased with quality.

I'm not sure why the French 7's and columbia 4's didn't have this same leather. Feels VERY good.
im cool w/ that because i love the iv leather & the vii's werent bad

Smh man some ppl..... I like that they started leaving voicemails. A lot more fair to ppl who make time to enter raffles and can't answer the phone because of work etc.
Yeah looks like it depends on the store.  I still had stores saying that if the phone wasn't answered they are gonna go to the next person.  I had another store tell me on a tuesday that they were only giving out tickets on a monday even though foot lockers unlocked site clearly says otherwise.  It's a crazy game.  Just glad I finally won one after being in the sneaker game for about a year.

These grew on me, they're real nice now. One can say they're Hot. Still, not enough funds so I'll have no option but to not cop. Will it be an "easy cop" I wonder how it will be released day for these

Going to try NDC in the AM.....I like these a lot. Unless I can get a resell at or a bit above retail?:smokin

No calls. Went to FTL and FTA today. FTL here only got 6 pairs in with more coming in next week sometime. FTA only got about 10. Will try online tomorrow and hit up FTL next week.

Last edited:
This release looking sketchy or their is some major delays or might be like Toro 6s who knows. All three Hibbets was suppose to get a Mens through Infant FSR but only got grade school sizes.

can't get a hold of o girl that's supposed to be grabbing these for me tomorrow 
nerd.gif
  she better not play games 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i got a call from one of my raffles and I didn't answer. I called back and they told me they were out of my size by the time I called back, but they didn't recieve all of their shipment and will be doing another raffle when they get the next shipment. Luckily I already won the BoB's and the LL were my backup raffle

Last edited:
^If after all these pics and you're just now noticing the blank spaces, theyre obviously not that bad. :smile:

Last edited:
I Agree and i said it EARLIER

if all the Grey parts had the Speckle in it these would be even more better..

but both BOB and LL have the same plain Grey on the Bottom Sole!

Back
Top Bottom