Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

The all infared 6's are an ugly neon-red pinkish color, mediocre quality, and resell has leveled off and even decreased. That's just me though. If your young, flashy and want to be seen the infared 6 are for u. These tens just got that grown up feel. And after seeing the damn near same shoe on the runway for PSC, they must see the added appeal to.

for real people trying to hype a 10 I've seen these going for $300 like wtf, these should never sell for more than 250$ IMO 

I don't know, I thought the same thing about Toro IVs and I've seen DS pairs go for $320+. Sad.

The all infared 6's are an ugly neon-red pinkish color, mediocre quality, and resell has leveled off and even decreased. That's just me though. If your young, flashy and want to be seen the infared 6 are for u. These tens just got that grown up feel. And after seeing the damn near same shoe on the runway for PSC, they must see the added appeal to.
Red is Red, If your talking about the whole shoe. WHo doesnt want to be seen if their wearing an all red shoe? Thats kind of the purpose. Its not like your trying to hide. Otherwise you would just get the O.G white and black.

Red is Red, If your talking about the whole shoe. WHo doesnt want to be seen if their wearing an all red shoe? Thats kind of the purpose. Its not like your trying to hide. Otherwise you would just get the O.G white and black.
I like the 6 silhouette, I think it's one of the most underrated of the Jordan models. But there's definitely a variance in the red between the two shoes. I like the infrared 23 6 too..and I might even sided with you last week. But after puting these shoes on my feet and looking at the attention to detail and the leather being so soft with no shine. I was impressed. I can't remember the last time I went into a purchase 50/50 and came out blown way (from Nike). These have an incredibly classic appeal to them because the leather is soft and slightly tumble, almost slightly worn like a crazy expensive motorcycle jacket. Where as those 6's didn't have that. Each to there own. I would gladly own the infared 6. But these, mostly because of the remastering and tone, can become iconic. Glad I got some last-second money.

Theyre comfortable as well, I wore em all weekend. Overall better build compared to any 10 after '05.
('05 Steel Xs are tanks). Also padding is definitely thicker than Chi 10 2012, and Powder 10s 2014. Because they are thicker they make feet warm as hell , thats good for winter ,bad for summer though.

Last edited:
I like the 6 silhouette, I think it's one of the most underrated of the Jordan models. But there's definitely a variance in the red between the two shoes. I like the infrared 23 6 too..and I might even sided with you last week. But after puting these shoes on my feet and looking at the attention to detail and the leather being so soft with no shine. I was impressed. I can't remember the last time I went into a purchase 50/50 and came out blown way (from Nike). These have an incredibly classic appeal to them because the leather is soft and slightly tumble, almost slightly worn like a crazy expensive motorcycle jacket. Where as those 6's didn't have that. Each to there own. I would gladly own the infared 6. But these, mostly because of the remastering and tone, can become iconic. Glad I got some last-second money.
I like The BOB's, they have a nice soft leather feel, but when I put the side by side with the infared23 they are both still flashy.  Just a different red. It just depends on which shoe you like the 6's vs the 10's.  I gotta easily roll with the 6's. Plus the 10 have that awful air bubble squish after you wear then about 10 times. Hopefully the remastered version corrected this bad flaw.

Last edited:
Ppl really comparing a 6 vs a 10? A 6 with a unique color at that.. Okkkkk.... Let's try to stay relevant

eyes.gif

And we wonder why folks don't want post info anymore...
don't be sensitive.

You said FSR 'except....'

You know we got selective reading.

It's all love papa.

Back
Top Bottom