Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

mine are gonna arrive tomorrow. also copped on Saturday, but it took them a few extra days to actually ship and send me confirmation. it was a combo of both the bad weather and presidents day that made it take a week to get here. i usually get em in less than a week.
I'm experiencing the same thing with a shipping delay as well. The main reason why I'm kinda annoyed is the shipping info wasn't sent to FedEx until the next afternoon. Normally when most of us order from NDC, it's submitted that same day as the order is placed and FedEx or UPS picks up from them on Sunday. I think that if things were handled normally, I could have possibly gotten a day or so ahead of the Winter Storm in Memphis. 

The whole President's Day thing I can understand, if they were like USPS. However, FedEx shows 3 different events involving my 10s happening on that day (from am to pm).  I'm sure most of you would be as concerned as I was after seeing an arrival time of N/A for the first time on FedEx.

Nike customer service refunded me my charge for 2 day shipping, but I can only hope that it doesn't take until Monday for these to get to me....
mean.gif

mine are gonna arrive tomorrow. also copped on Saturday, but it took them a few extra days to actually ship and send me confirmation. it was a combo of both the bad weather and presidents day that made it take a week to get here. i usually get em in less than a week.
I'm experiencing the same thing with a shipping delay as well. The main reason why I'm kinda annoyed is the shipping info wasn't sent to FedEx until the next afternoon. Normally when most of us order from NDC, it's submitted that same day as the order is placed and FedEx or UPS picks up from them on Sunday. I think that if things were handled normally, I could have possibly gotten a day or so ahead of the Winter Storm in Memphis. 

The whole President's Day thing I can understand, if they were like USPS. However, FedEx shows 3 different events involving my 10s happening on that day (from am to pm).  I'm sure most of you would be as concerned as I was after seeing an arrival time of N/A for the first time on FedEx.

Nike customer service refunded me my charge for 2 day shipping, but I can only hope that it doesn't take until Monday for these to get to me....
mean.gif
i feel your pain bro. i ordered saturday and didnt get shipping confirmation until monday. i had the bad weather delay message that monday but tuesday it said my arrival date would be tomorrow. im ups though and they usualy reliable for me. i hardly do fedex. mostly ups or usps

I had the same situation with the weather delay, but I was fortunate enough to receive them today as scheduled.

Best of luck to all that are still waiting for their shipments [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I had the same situation with the weather delay, but I was fortunate enough to receive them today as scheduled.

Best of luck to all that are still waiting for their shipments [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Same here.  Scheduled for today.  Got the weather delay message; then received the "out for delivery" alert today.  They arrived way after the normal scheduled time.  Such a beautiful shoe.

h2k4 h2k4
I can't agree with you more. They exceeded my expectations :pimp:

They are definitely a league of their own [emoji]128077[/emoji]

h2k4 h2k4
Same here. I was surprised I actually got through on NDC because I always seem to strike out on every single release on their site, minus the Yeezy Red Octobers (all luck on that one).

My pair was scheduled to be delivered today. I checked the tracking number a few times throughout the day. Get the notification they've between delivered. Go to look for them, and they weren't delivered. Smh. Called ups and had to start a claim. Hopefully they are still in the truck and will be delivered. Really wanted to rock these this weekend. Now I might not even get my pair.

the leather reminded me of the leather on the NBA basketball...anyone else? lol now that I've seen these in person, really think I need to double up

My pair was scheduled to be delivered today. I checked the tracking number a few times throughout the day. Get the notification they've between delivered. Go to look for them, and they weren't delivered. Smh. Called ups and had to start a claim. Hopefully they are still in the truck and will be delivered. Really wanted to rock these this weekend. Now I might not even get my pair.
sometimes the  UPS driver marks em all as delivered even though he hasnt yet. its happened to me a few times. USPS LOVES to pull this stunt. ive had USPS packages been marked as delivered and then they actually deliver it 1-2 days later. give UPS until the end of business day.

Still waiting for my pair. Nothing but weather delays for updates. If I don't get them today. I'm going to contact UPS. 

I really like these. My husband's pair arrived last night and they are PURE FIRE! My co-worker has hers on today. He was like a little kid opening them up and checking them out.

got my pair in last night and honestly really not impressed with these. the toebox part of the shoe is kind of messed up.. looks like the red color has faded a little. not that noticeable but still.. might end up returning these and just getting the Kobe X Blackout's tomorrow. less bulkier and better shoe if you want to rock at the gym.

just got my pair. after feeling the LOLs in store and now this. I personally think anybody that passed this over for LOL made a huge mistake. i need to get a second pair now.

Last edited:
UPS is full of crap.....apparently you dont get 3 delivery attempts now. after the first missed attempt, you now have to go out of your way to an access point to pick your package up.

so i "missed" an attempt today, which coinsisted of no doorbell ringing and me going outside by chance and finding the infonotice on my door. so i think ok cool im gonna go pick it up end of today or tomorrow....but when i call the guy tells me i have to go on monday. i say but you guys deliver tomorrow and he keeps telling me i have to wait until monday.

this is already after all the delays from weather and whatnot. man this sucks.

im thinking thats a TERRIBLE new policy. wit the old 3 attempt system, these drivers already bs with delivery attempts. what do you think is gonna happen now that they know that they dont have to come back after 1 missed attempt? all those lazy ***** will slap infonotices on doors and make you go pick up on your own knowing they dont have to come back for attempt 2 or 3.

Last edited:

UPS is full of crap.....apparently you dont get 3 delivery attempts now. after the first missed attempt, you now have to go out of your way to an access point to pick your package up.

so i "missed" an attempt today, which coinsisted of no doorbell ringing and me going outside by chance and finding the infonotice on my door. so i think ok cool im gonna go pick it up end of today or tomorrow....but when i call the guy tells me i have to go on monday. i say but you guys deliver tomorrow and he keeps telling me i have to wait until monday.

im thinking thats a TERRIBLE new policy. wit the old 3 attempt system, these drivers already bs with delivery attempts. what do you think is gonna happen now that they know that they dont have to come back after 1 missed attempt? all those lazy ***** will slap infonotices on doors and make you go pick up on your own knowing they dont have to come back for attempt 2 or 3.
The multiple attempts still happens. That's company policy for UPS but ppl affected by weather issues override that..It sucks I know

The multiple attempts still happens. That's company policy for UPS but ppl affected by weather issues override that..It sucks I know
both the chat rep and the manager whom i requested call me told me the same thing, that the new policy is that after 1 attempt they now reroute to access points. i never even mentioned or complained to them that the package was already late because of weather.

they simply told me thats how it works now. i did get the manager to agree to get the driver to attempt at my house again, but thats after a ton of *****ing and complaining on the phone.
[table][tr][td]Bronx, NY, United States[/td][td]02/20/2015[/td][td]6:06 P.M.[/td][td]A delivery change for this package is in progress. / As requested, package will be retrieved from UPS Access Point[emoji]8482[/emoji] and re-delivered to original address[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]02/20/2015[/td][td]12:18 P.M.[/td][td]A delivery change for this package is in progress. / Package will be delivered to the UPS Access Point[emoji]8482[/emoji] on the next business day[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]02/20/2015[/td][td]12:13 P.M.[/td][td]Customer not in on 1st attempt. Delivery will be made to a UPS Access Point[emoji]8482[/emoji] next business day for customer pickup.[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom