Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Mines says preparing to ship smh
From Nike?  If from Nikestore.  You can search from your order number.  Go to ups tracking website and choose track by reference.  Put your order number under shipment reference, choose destination country, and then put in zip code to the address ur getting the package sent to and click on track.  Should give you a ups tracking number with a label created.   If this isnt for Nikestore then ignore what i said lol

From Nike?  If from Nikestore.  You can search from your order number.  Go to ups tracking website and choose track by reference.  Put your order number under shipment reference, choose destination country, and then put in zip code to the address ur getting the package sent to and click on track.  Should give you a ups tracking number with a label created.   If this isnt for Nikestore then ignore what i said lol

Still didn't work smh Nike said they should be shipping tonight that's ridiculous

The more dope images I see like the this, the more SALTY I am about my weather-delayed shipment. GRRRRRRRRR!

LOL!

Mine just arrived along with the LLs, these are dope, I am glad I didnt let the speckles keep me from copping:
I noticed your side panel looks a little flimsy like mine came. Not talking down on your kicks but i was just disappointed with this. The side on the outer right back piece above where the rubber ends a leather starts, mine almost feels like it was soaked in water for hrs & even the color looks a little washed away. Did you also have the creasing on the toe box. Mine has it on both shoes & it's pretty disapointing. Or does anyone else have this situation going on with theirs that ends up reading this, sorry buyt i just got on & didnt have time to read through the whole thread to see how many have this situation goin on. The LL's came in mad hot tho.

Just got my pair from SH the leather on these are charmin soft, The white spots on the midsole seems to come from the shoes rubbing against the tissue paper in the box.... It's nice to open up a box of retro J's and the smell of glue doesn't choke the hell out of me.

I made a mistake paying a premium for a pre order on these and the Liberty's.

As everybody knows both these shoes where at all stores in nyc even late in the day at retail.

Last edited:
Damn bro how much you wind up dropping? I just copped mine yesterday with a coupon at fta downtown bk.

Last edited:
saw these in hand the other day but got laser 4s and liberties first, you guys think i can find a 12 in midtown(NYC) somewhere??

saw these in hand the other day but got laser 4s and liberties first, you guys think i can find a 12 in midtown(NYC) somewhere??
hoh pop up got em, if not go to downtown Brooklyn, they let you rock with coupons at the footaction over there.

hoh pop up got em, if not go to downtown Brooklyn, they let you rock with coupons at the footaction over there.
no line to get into the pop up anymore? 
laugh.gif
 ill head out there say, the one by MSG rite?

no line to get into the pop up anymore? :lol:  ill head out there say, the one by MSG rite?
no line you should be good. I'd still try bk if they Dont let the coupon rock, no need to pay that tax unless you have to.

Ya I still never got shipping confirmation but, not really sweating.  I found it funny when I contacted them they talked about severe weather possibilities.  Yes, I am sure the couple inches that fell a few weeks ago in Memphis put a stop on that.

Damn bro how much you wind up dropping? I just copped mine yesterday with a coupon at fta downtown bk.

250 reds 270 liberty

I didn't think I was going to wait for raffle tickets So I paid in advance.

Once there was official word the laser 4's was going to drop for that shoe I was going to wait for and it was going to release at the pop up shop I was kicking myself

Last edited:
250 reds 270 liberty

I didn't think I was going to wait for raffle tickets So I paid in advance.

Once there was official word the laser 4's was going to drop for that shoe I was going to wait for and it was going to release at the pop up shop I was kicking myself
At least you didn't drop $350 each, not too bad. At those prices I would've been more than happy to get you pairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom