Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

189 w. Finishline rewards. Copped Mirror Foams along w/ Bulls on Saturday. Successful weekend. 

Last edited:
Well heres to hoping every release this year is as easy as this weekends. In and out for both Xs this weekend. Much easier than the Infrared23s last ASW/Valentines Weekend

one thing I have NEVER understood is when people say "easy cop online" . it makes no sense. you just clicked add to cart not even a fraction of a second faster than some other people. it's not like you took your time, scrolled through the sizes, and then nonchalantly picked your size... (BTW im not being salty, i already copped both 10s, I just wanna know the reasoning behind that saying?

Was able to get them on ndc and fnl. Whoever sends shipping confirmation first will be kept. Needed a back up in case one gets canceled!

people say it because of all the times they strike out on a highly hyped release. Even with a wc rewards coupon I don't think I would cop. I would cop for $140 range though.

Man, I was able to get through easily with the Lady Libertys, but I couldn't get one pair of BOB yesterday. 

I was on the fence for these for a minute, and then decided to purchase. I like them, but man do I have too man damn shoes 
laugh.gif

With all the ease I'm very tempted to double up, got another in cart on nike... Will they cancel multiple orders? Also kind of want to double because someone said earlier in the thread that each pair is slightly different, and I always like options.

Does nobody want these or something? I can checkout on ftl, ndc, champs fnl too. Maybe these were a GR on the low cause this seriously a easy cop

Well these sure are gonna sit compared to the BOB 

I knew IT!

PLUG tried to say these were more limited - when they got the same number in pairs....

RED IS HOT!

Bev Cen Got 60+pairs of Both

and Topanga Canyon got 36+ of both and the Mgr said they are still waiting for a Shipment Since the Long Beach Docks were on Strike and more pairs were still delayed in coming in.

Alot of FTL and stores never even got they Pearl 4 GS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom