Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

Thanks I went ahead and ordered. I inbox iss and was told they will try their hardest to get them to me by the 12th

Damn bruh $80 over retail on ISS. Crazy. But whatever makes you happy. These will be around for over a week after release

Ok gotcha. I guess you didnt have a choice then. You going to the actual game? If so, have a great time. I'd love to be there

Nike and Jordan are killing me with all these releases over Valentines weekend. 

But I imagine these 10's even better in hand.

IMO it's better that way. It forces you to choose between what's most important. It also makes releases a little easier. You can't grab everything at once.

Gotcha. I just need to know if I can grab in MD or if it'll require some additional footwork.

Doubt you'll have to worry much. When in doubt Mondawmin and PG Plaza usually get stuff followed by Security Mall.

Between these and Bulls Over Broadway what do yall think??

BOB!

Last edited:
I wouldn't pass just because they crease easy though, you got ways to stop if not reduce the creasing.

A small footlocker than only gets mass GR's is getting both 10's all star weekend so you can throw limited on either of these out the window. Just wish Nike wouldn't have the made the Infrared 23 last year so limited.

These and The Bulls over Broadway and the Bred Lows all drop a day apart? 
mean.gif

Card Statement

- $190.00 - Bred Lows

- $190.00 - 10 BOB

- $190.00 - 10 LL

--------------

- $570.00 TOTAL

- $51.30 (CA Tax 9%)

- $621.30 JORDAN BRAND BEAT DOWN coming to a WALLET NEAR YOU! 
tired.gif

These and The Bulls over Broadway and the Bred Lows all drop a day apart? :smh:

Card Statement

- $190.00 - Bred Lows

- $190.00 - 10 BOB

- $190.00 - 10 LL
--------------
- $570.00 TOTAL

- $51.30 (CA Tax 9%)

- $621.30 JORDAN BRAND BEAT DOWN coming to a WALLET NEAR YOU! |I  
prolly 160-170 for lows
tho I doubt they'll be this month

Anyway, bobs only, got bred mids and Los are wack

These and The Bulls over Broadway and the Bred Lows all drop a day apart? 
mean.gif

Card Statement

- $190.00 - Bred Lows

- $190.00 - 10 BOB

- $190.00 - 10 LL

--------------

- $570.00 TOTAL

- $51.30 (CA Tax 9%)

- $621.30 JORDAN BRAND BEAT DOWN coming to a WALLET NEAR YOU! 
tired.gif

you should just pass on both 10s if you're worried about it. save yourself some money. cause they are honestly garbage.

A small footlocker than only gets mass GR's is getting both 10's all star weekend so you can throw limited on either of these out the window. Just wish Nike wouldn't have the made the Infrared 23 last year so limited.

How many pairs are they getting.....a local store here that gets 48 men's pairs every release is only getting 12 men's sizes in these.....

sad my store isn't getting these but will make the trek for a few tickets nothing absurd though. I think they are dope but not must haves. 

Back
Top Bottom