Air Jordan Retro X "Red Suede" GS

THEY ARE POLARIZED PINK AND ITS A GS FOR FEB 

THE SNEAKER BLOGS RUNNING WITH THIS TORO ****

this is getting out of control 
thank you... all these "new sneakerheads" just discovering the toro bravo pack within the past year or so and now everything red is a toro..
mean.gif
 so lame. if the red suede 21s ever come back, they will be overturned into "toros"
indifferent.gif

Thanks jb now I can for sure pass on steal xs later this yr...IF MENS

Last edited:
Would seem like a good idea to release toro bravo 5s considering 2013 is the year of 5s

thank you... all these "new sneakerheads" just discovering the toro bravo pack within the past year or so and now everything red is a toro..
mean.gif
 so lame. if the red suede 21s ever come back, they will be overturned into "toros"
indifferent.gif
You'd have to come up with some dumbass name for 'em because the quality would be so far removed from the OG's it would be a completely different shoe...

You'd have to come up with some dumbass name for 'em because the quality would be so far removed from the OG's it would be a completely different shoe...
I think they would turn out fine tbh. but ok maybe the red semi suede 21s if it makes you happy. maybe the interchangeable pod-less red suede 21s? I seriously miss the JB around the time the 21s released. their website was so fun to go to back then now I never ever visit it. I can still hear that 21 commercial playing in my head like it was yesterday

Last edited:
At the beginning if the year, I tried for a couple months to get Mache to do this to my stealth 10. He said he couldn't do it. Now I see these releasing, lol.

I knew when I couldn't cop them on JJ last night it was going to be a problem. Hate the early morning hustle but hopefully these will make up for me being an *** yesterday lol

Yeah I used a link sniper and still struck out on NDC. I also had no luck on Eastbay. Fortunately they were pretty easy to get on FNL. I'm surprised how difficult they were to get.

Back
Top Bottom