[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eblens called me for my 11.5 pair. 8)

Now I need to obtain a second pair for the closet storage. Hopefully I don't strikeout on FinishLine or FootLocker.com in the A.M.

I think these will sit till' 6P.M.+ tomorrow

You're reading comprehension blows....should probably go back to school.
laugh.gif
 Speaking of school, it's spelled Your*

Why does everyone keep saying these will sit? Isn't it obvious from the limited stores that are getting these (some stores that got bel airs aren't even getting these) and the limited runs (people on here reporting 12 pairs wtf? my fnl got around double that) these won't be that easy of a cop and definitely won't sit. Around 100 people showed up yesterday mornin for guaranteed tickets. Me and my girl where 3rd n 4th she got the only 5.5 I got my 11.. Most of everybody went home salty.

I doubt they were all there for the 10's

a couple of sneaker shops i called near me are doing FCFS.  (they open at 10/11)

you guys think i will be able to snag em during my lunch break (1130-1230)?

since theyre not doing raffles, is it safe to assume these wont be limited?

if not how much am i looking at buying from a reseller?

doesn't seem to be much hype on these....
Of course not, theres no gimmicky story behind them, they aren't a wild, loud colorway and resellers aren't seeing a nice come up on these so no hype. This is a simple OG colorway. Let the beasts buy up the lebrons tomorrow

Last edited:
That damn "L" word...

I'm not havin it....these have to be a GR. I can't explain such low numbers in some of your hoods, but I refuse to believe these are limited in any way.

I thought finish line sent a message to let u know J's were coming out
They do. I'm looking at mine in another window right now as it counts down.
For copping online which site is most reliable. ? Ndc , finishline or footlocker?
No one more than the other from my experience. If there's a lot of hype around a Jordan release expect each of them to crash just the same.

Back
Top Bottom