[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got the shoes in the cart right when the link went live. Got screwed when confirming the order. To hell with it. :smh:

Thanks a million guys...got thru on jj for the first time, well online period, I usually do in store pick up's,I got a confirmation email from jj I hope my order is secure,, now to sleep well, enjoy guy and hope all that wants em get em..

Its so funny that this shoe is even as wanted as it is. Jordan can really release anything and people will buy it all. Its not even top 50 of all Jordan's but that won't stop everyone from going crazy over em. The thirst is real.

JJ trolled me sooo cold..

Had all my payment info and hit submit order..

Only to have them removed from my bag.. 

Don't feel like waking up just to strike out on ndc man damn..

I pressed submit my order and it was gone. LOL. I was lucky that I won a raffle today but if these are limited I would like one extra.  Closest I have ever come. LOL

Got the 6.5Y I needed for a friend. Good luck everyone. I have to rest up for the Red River Rivalry game tomorrow...I'm out!

Does anyone know why I always get this error message on JJ when trying to check out?

Checkout errors:
The provided Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99).

Any help would be really appreciated.

Last edited:
I never try with JJ. Their online inventory is a joke. Cant compare or compete with the FTL companies or NDC online inventory. JJ online gets like a stores inventory #'s for online release which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The steel wasn't that bad. the hyped bel air was a lot worst on JJ like straight backpacked from the beginning to the end.

Back
Top Bottom