[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I've had this disagreement with magic in the past also and I've grown to accept that some people are different sizes in different shoes, some dudes even change sizes from retro 5 to retro 5.  While it me be weird to some thats just what they need to do to get a comfortable fit, I'm like you and have been wearing the same size in nikes since the 7th grade and all my shoes fit tts.

I stay away from all sizing questions because whats comfortable for one person might be too big or too small for someone else.
For some reason, it wont quote your post to me.  But, before you decide to run your mouth, learn to read and comprehend what you read.  As I stated, I got $20 off per pair, actually a little over $21, and paid $160 per pair.  Which makes the amount made $40.  If you're going to talk ****, atleast get the facts straight.
If you don't take your "I flip shoes for $40 so I'm winning ***" on somewhere. The only fact that matters is nobody cares.

Your far too proud of yourself.

If you don't take your "I flip shoes for $40 so I'm winning ***" on somewhere. The only fact that matters is nobody cares.

If I don't take somewhere, what? And no one was proud, I simply told you to get it right before talking. Its very simple, you read, pay attention, then run your mouth. You felt the need to chime in, so you get a response, deal with it. And yes, making $40 in 5 minutes is winning. I wouldn't of posted anything about it further had you not felt the need to jump in and play protector. Plenty of other people mention grabbing multiple pairs, yet do you feel the need to run off at the mouth to them? Nope, and why? Because they don't mention selling them? What precisely do you believe they are doing with them? Get over it, or don't, its your problem either way.

I got lucky this morning. I had no plans on getting them, when to the mall an hour before they opened to find all of the shoe stores did raffles: House of Hoops, Champs, FootAction, Shoe Palace and both Sheikh stores (seriously, we have 2 Sheikhs in my mall).

I came to find out Sheikh had the shortest claim time, people who won the raffle had until 11am to pick them up. By 11am they had 2 10.5 left and I walked out with one of them.

If I don't take somewhere, what? And no one was proud, I simply told you to get it right before talking. Its very simple, you read, pay attention, then run your mouth. You felt the need to chime in, so you get a response, deal with it. And yes, making $40 in 5 minutes is winning. I wouldn't of posted anything about it further had you not felt the need to jump in and play protector. Plenty of other people mention grabbing multiple pairs, yet do you feel the need to run off at the mouth to them? Nope, and why? Because they don't mention selling them? What precisely do you believe they are doing with them? Get over it, or don't, its your problem either way.
You have a serious need for validation.  Why don't you skip posting your petty hustling efforts on the internet and go directly to asking someone for a hug, you need it.

i'm pretty sure finishline was having issues with more cards than usual this release. idk if it had something to do with the early link or what but when I tried with the card I always use and have gotten countless shoes with, it told me to check the bank or something. same card worked fine on ndc. hope they fix this soon because I would like to get back into the winner's circle.. especially with this price hike

I got lucky this morning. I had no plans on getting them, when to the mall an hour before they opened to find all of the shoe stores did raffles: House of Hoops, Champs, FootAction, Shoe Palace and both Sheikh stores (seriously, we have 2 Sheikhs in my mall).

I came to find out Sheikh had the shortest claim time, people who won the raffle had until 11am to pick them up. By 11am they had 2 10.5 left and I walked out with one of them.
you had no plans to get them but show up a hour before they open???? sounds like you had plans.......

that was as stupid as this whole flaming imo
mean.gif

Boys was looking extra salty when I went in to pick up the last sz 12 about 10 mins before pickup cutoff, definately a nice shoe and all that I expected. Crazy how the finishline store manager told me that they got 77 of these in comparison to 300+ all red 4s.

UPS is still working tomorrow. Orders shipped by nike shouldn't be affected. Not sure about fedex. I ordered from jimmy. I'm on the east coast latest i should recieve my 10s is Wednesday. If fedex is working tomorrow then Tuesday will be a good day.

^^

And you definitely bought Steels to resell. You lost. Get a real job instead of blowing $170 to get $40 back.

Your NT screen name and avatar come from the WORST colorway of Jordan VIIIs ever created and you're here preaching about failure? LMAO.

A 2,500+ post count since joining in 2013 . Go outside and find a friend to play with instead of living on NT.

Last edited:
quote name="stoneemontana" u12-2013]They usually ship on Monday. Thanks bro appreciate it..
[/quote]

Last edited:
My FNL email says they couldn't validate the billing info that I provided on the page.. Really? I've been using the same info for every last shoe I've got from them.

So they didn't call you? They just canceled? That company never ceases to amaze me.

Normally a company calls you to validate before canceling. I've had Jimmy Jazz do it and J Crew just did it for the pebble blues.

Extremely poor customer service.

A 2,500+ post count since joining in 2013 . Go outside and find a friend to play with instead of living on NT.

:rofl:

You have a serious need for validation.  Why don't you skip posting your petty hustling efforts on the internet and go directly to asking someone for a hug, you need it.

There's a lot of that here.

Women aren't the only ones with low self esteem.

Last edited:
These are my first ever pair of Xs (finally completed my 1 through 13 collection) so I didn't realize how snug they fit.

I'll definitely go up half a size for the Powder Blue Xs coming out next year.

Back
Top Bottom