Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

No way that's the final product, they look to good to be true.

They will release the banana shape mold they've been giving us.

No way that's the final product, they look to good to be true.

They will release the banana shape mold they've been giving us.

You can expect the 2011's to look something like this:

air-jordan-XI.jpg

SMH at both sites. These are just a photoshop, if you go on osneaker and look at the pics of the dmp 11 you can see they have the same 2 creases by the foot of the jumpman and the same dot on the sole in the front.

Mods lock this up.

SMH at both sites. These are just a photoshop, if you go on osneaker and look at the pics of the dmp 11 you can see they have the same 2 creases by the foot of the jumpman and the same dot on the sole in the front.

Mods lock this up.

Wreckinkickz wrote:
@#* threw us all off 
sick.gif

It's cool man, it ain't your fault. We all know you bring us the proper news and updates.

Osneaker just trying to pull a quick one on us so we can all flock to their website.

Wreckinkickz wrote:
@#* threw us all off 
sick.gif

It's cool man, it ain't your fault. We all know you bring us the proper news and updates.

Osneaker just trying to pull a quick one on us so we can all flock to their website.

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg
Now if this pack were to come out, i will need EVERY colombia I can get my hands on ASAP!!! EWWW!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wreckinkickz wrote:
@#* threw us all off 
sick.gif

I appreciate that bro.
embarassed.gif
lol but damn got us good

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wreckinkickz wrote:
@#* threw us all off 
sick.gif

I appreciate that bro.
embarassed.gif
lol but damn got us good

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg
Now if this pack were to come out, i will need EVERY colombia I can get my hands on ASAP!!! EWWW!

Back
Top Bottom