Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

i kinda wish i didnt read this til october. Now im just going to be too hyped up. at least I got some time to stack some money to get multiple pairs.

hello fam i just got some word from my connect that the columbia's are going to be a international release and we are getting the concords this year. i'll try to get more info when he gets back from his nike account meeting.

hello fam i just got some word from my connect that the columbia's are going to be a international release and we are getting the concords this year. i'll try to get more info when he gets back from his nike account meeting.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey y'all didn't one dude one say that they was gonna anounce if it was gonna be a pack after the All-Star break. If so, then we can wait till then. Whether or not it'll be a pack we'll know for sure  And if it is a pack then I'll just save up for it.  But I would get the pack only if it was $350.

30t6p3b.gif
I dont get it. Its bad enough that you guys want a pack. But you WANT it to be $350???? Typical retail for packs has always been US $310 or lower. But I guess since JB will put a shoe tree in all four shoes, we get charged 40 more bucks. Man f$&% a pack!!! Just give me concords
mad.gif

Hey y'all didn't one dude one say that they was gonna anounce if it was gonna be a pack after the All-Star break. If so, then we can wait till then. Whether or not it'll be a pack we'll know for sure  And if it is a pack then I'll just save up for it.  But I would get the pack only if it was $350.

30t6p3b.gif
I dont get it. Its bad enough that you guys want a pack. But you WANT it to be $350???? Typical retail for packs has always been US $310 or lower. But I guess since JB will put a shoe tree in all four shoes, we get charged 40 more bucks. Man f$&% a pack!!! Just give me concords
mad.gif

Originally Posted by weapen12

Word? The Columbias an international release. That means there gonna release in another country. So the US is getting the Concords in December 2011.

Word? The Columbias an international release. That means there gonna release in another country. So the US is getting the Concords in December 2011.

that's what  was explained. hope it's not true though. i would love to have another pair of columbias.
happy.gif
i will post more info when i get it.

that's what  was explained. hope it's not true though. i would love to have another pair of columbias.
happy.gif
i will post more info when i get it.

Pack or no pack I WILL buy these on release date!  I'm just worried about how long the lines might be on the actual release date I know there will be complete madness once these are released!

Pack or no pack I WILL buy these on release date!  I'm just worried about how long the lines might be on the actual release date I know there will be complete madness once these are released!

I was just looking at the prices people want for a near deadstock pair of xi concords people still want 7-800 thats rediculous

I was just looking at the prices people want for a near deadstock pair of xi concords people still want 7-800 thats rediculous

i hope they both release this year one international and one here so we can get them both on the same year would be nice, the international releases are not that hard to get you just have to spend a little more money but its worth it! it also seems the international releases are a slap in our face because the quality is beter than our releases for some reason

i hope they both release this year one international and one here so we can get them both on the same year would be nice, the international releases are not that hard to get you just have to spend a little more money but its worth it! it also seems the international releases are a slap in our face because the quality is beter than our releases for some reason

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Where have you seen this?

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Where have you seen this?

Back
Top Bottom