Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Lol at helping out w/ information. I and many others on the board get info all the time but the way some of you respond to it makes people not want to be bothered with the nonsense. I dropped a little info on what to expect for the 2011 back in Nov to try and help a bit. Sometimes you want to help out but out of respect for your source or host at campus you just can't.

JM and I work for the same company and trust that info is always out earlier than you would think. Seasons are planned at minimum a year in advance (they were devising our local in-line strategy for Final Four in June) and most sigs design process usually begins about 18 months prior. From a purchasing perspective, unless it's a qs, we usually get a look-see or production sample at minimum 4 months or more prior. It was ealy Oct when I first saw the samples for Sp'11 drops like the AM '11, Free Run 2, CMFT 10 and Su'11 apparel (denim jdn hoop shorts?).

And if you don't think that certain things aren't leaked on purpose, think again. You're going to see the "pork-chop" 180 unit on the V3 Lebron "accidentally" pop up on the net VERY soon.

As far as Grape/Laney, I apologize - I should've just kept my mouth shut.

Lol at helping out w/ information. I and many others on the board get info all the time but the way some of you respond to it makes people not want to be bothered with the nonsense. I dropped a little info on what to expect for the 2011 back in Nov to try and help a bit. Sometimes you want to help out but out of respect for your source or host at campus you just can't.

JM and I work for the same company and trust that info is always out earlier than you would think. Seasons are planned at minimum a year in advance (they were devising our local in-line strategy for Final Four in June) and most sigs design process usually begins about 18 months prior. From a purchasing perspective, unless it's a qs, we usually get a look-see or production sample at minimum 4 months or more prior. It was ealy Oct when I first saw the samples for Sp'11 drops like the AM '11, Free Run 2, CMFT 10 and Su'11 apparel (denim jdn hoop shorts?).

And if you don't think that certain things aren't leaked on purpose, think again. You're going to see the "pork-chop" 180 unit on the V3 Lebron "accidentally" pop up on the net VERY soon.

As far as Grape/Laney, I apologize - I should've just kept my mouth shut.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

concords and bred are being relesed according to slamdunkspace

We know the Concords are gonna be released later this year, but not the Breds (hightops). The only bred 11's that are gonna release this year are the IE lows. And that's releasing in the summer.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

concords and bred are being relesed according to slamdunkspace

We know the Concords are gonna be released later this year, but not the Breds (hightops). The only bred 11's that are gonna release this year are the IE lows. And that's releasing in the summer.

This may seem kind of optimistic, but I'm guessing that we should wait till after the NBA All-star break to see whether or not we would get a pack. Now the Columbias and Concords are nice but I'd much rather have the Concords come out this year than the Columbias, really they can release next year. The only thing I'm expecting this year are the Concord XI which have been announced for the next Christmas season.

This may seem kind of optimistic, but I'm guessing that we should wait till after the NBA All-star break to see whether or not we would get a pack. Now the Columbias and Concords are nice but I'd much rather have the Concords come out this year than the Columbias, really they can release next year. The only thing I'm expecting this year are the Concord XI which have been announced for the next Christmas season.

As many Concords as i've ran through between hooping and just for wear, one would think I would be tired of these but nope! I wont be beasting tho, just give me one pair.

As many Concords as i've ran through between hooping and just for wear, one would think I would be tired of these but nope! I wont be beasting tho, just give me one pair.

I say we should see pics of the 2011 Concords by early August. Hopefully they'll look as good as the Space Jams and Cool Greys looked. Hech, they look good comparing to the 1995 OG's and 2000's.

I say we should see pics of the 2011 Concords by early August. Hopefully they'll look as good as the Space Jams and Cool Greys looked. Hech, they look good comparing to the 1995 OG's and 2000's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo there's dead %#% a concord thread A YEAR before they drop...how thirsty are we? 

Actually they drop in "LESS" than a year , 11 months and some days since they are scheduled to release December 2011. In fact it's been comfrimed form the encyclodpedia Online that the XI Concord are being released December 2011!
eek.gif
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Jordan#Air_Jordan_XI

"Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model to help the Chicago Bulls claim the 1995-1996 NBA championship. The legacy of the shoe was transferred to the silver screen as Jordan wore the same colorway of the Air Jordan XI model in the 1996 Warner Bros. animated movie "Space Jam". These shoes were eventually released in 2001 and re-retro'd in 2009 with the nickname "Space Jams". Another version of the XI's were released on December 23, 2010 called the "Cool Grey"
It is comfirmed that in December 2011, there will be a re-release of the "Concord" colorway of the 11s."

yo there's dead %#% a concord thread A YEAR before they drop...how thirsty are we? 

Actually they drop in "LESS" than a year , 11 months and some days since they are scheduled to release December 2011. In fact it's been comfrimed form the encyclodpedia Online that the XI Concord are being released December 2011!
eek.gif

"Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model to help the Chicago Bulls claim the 1995-1996 NBA championship. The legacy of the shoe was transferred to the silver screen as Jordan wore the same colorway of the Air Jordan XI model in the 1996 Warner Bros. animated movie "Space Jam". These shoes were eventually released in 2001 and re-retro'd in 2009 with the nickname "Space Jams". Another version of the XI's were released on December 23, 2010 called the "Cool Grey"
It is comfirmed that in December 2011, there will be a re-release of the "Concord" colorway of the 11s."

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Good luck at getting that pair !! Theres Definitely going to be long lines for these XI's. These are definitely going to sell faster than The Cool Grey XI Did!
eek.gif
  I know i'll have to get to the store "EXTRA EARLY' for these XI concords once it's RD!!

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Good luck at getting that pair !! Theres Definitely going to be long lines for these XI's. These are definitely going to sell faster than The Cool Grey XI Did!
eek.gif
  I know i'll have to get to the store "EXTRA EARLY' for these XI concords once it's RD!!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

eek.gif

I hope you are actually joking, anybody can go and edit Wikipedia. You do know that right? Unless there is a source for it then its probably not true! Aaaaand as far as i can see there's no source. Therefore, it has not been confirmed.

eek.gif

I hope you are actually joking, anybody can go and edit Wikipedia. You do know that right? Unless there is a source for it then its probably not true! Aaaaand as far as i can see there's no source. Therefore, it has not been confirmed.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

eek.gif

Sneakernews.com says the XI Concords are COMFIRMED for 2011 release.Click link below.
So does 23is back.com
http://sneakernews.com/2010/12/20/air-jordan-xi-retro-concord-confirmed-for-2011/
Concords are dropping in December 2011 and in fact i'll save this post date and time and when XI concords release this year (December 2011) Please admit  I was right!Thanks.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

eek.gif

Sneakernews.com says the XI Concords are COMFIRMED for 2011 release.Click link below.
So does 23is back.com
http://sneakernews.com/2010/12/20/air-jordan-xi-retro-concord-confirmed-for-2011/
Concords are dropping in December 2011 and in fact i'll save this post date and time and when XI concords release this year (December 2011) Please admit  I was right!Thanks.

Originally Posted by jgamel81

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

Agreed, I didn't even know the concords came back. I was just at the mall with my parents and stop by footlocker and saw them and bought a pair, my faorite jordan.Those days are long gone due to greed.

Originally Posted by jgamel81

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

Agreed, I didn't even know the concords came back. I was just at the mall with my parents and stop by footlocker and saw them and bought a pair, my faorite jordan.Those days are long gone due to greed.

Back
Top Bottom