Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im so feeling these i just want them to switch up the packaging. JB please dont release these like the pic below.

2009102914671033.jpg

Pics were taken from a fake website
laugh.gif
These have a higher patent cut than the CG's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im so feeling these i just want them to switch up the packaging. JB please dont release these like the pic below.

2009102914671033.jpg

Pics were taken from a fake website
laugh.gif
These have a higher patent cut than the CG's.
laugh.gif

Oh brother, let the hype begin. 
30t6p3b.gif
. I don't even know if I want to try for these. I wouldn't mind a second pair though. I might even go full price if need be. If I can't get a pair, then I'll stick with my 2000's. I kept them VNDS for this exact reason lol.

Oh brother, let the hype begin. 
30t6p3b.gif
. I don't even know if I want to try for these. I wouldn't mind a second pair though. I might even go full price if need be. If I can't get a pair, then I'll stick with my 2000's. I kept them VNDS for this exact reason lol.

Man this is gonna be a severe 'black eye' release for JB. You think the Space Jams and/or Cool Grey release was bad? Wait until this thing drops! Catz are gonna be trampled, robbed, shot, stabbed, you name it! I SINCERELY hope JB or SOMEBODY sends a memo to stores letting them know to mount up like a mo-fo! If not, this is gonna be BAD, REAL BAD!

That said, COUNT ME IN FOR THESE x3! I have never owned a pair of these bad boys, and I'm gonna do EVERYTHING I can to make sure I snag me some! Let 12 months of hype and speculation begin NT!!!

Man this is gonna be a severe 'black eye' release for JB. You think the Space Jams and/or Cool Grey release was bad? Wait until this thing drops! Catz are gonna be trampled, robbed, shot, stabbed, you name it! I SINCERELY hope JB or SOMEBODY sends a memo to stores letting them know to mount up like a mo-fo! If not, this is gonna be BAD, REAL BAD!

That said, COUNT ME IN FOR THESE x3! I have never owned a pair of these bad boys, and I'm gonna do EVERYTHING I can to make sure I snag me some! Let 12 months of hype and speculation begin NT!!!

Oh, phew. I thought those pics were real (wasn't paying attention to details). My jaw literally DROPPED
laugh.gif

All this makes me do is want to hurry up and get a pair of DMPs though.

Oh, phew. I thought those pics were real (wasn't paying attention to details). My jaw literally DROPPED
laugh.gif

All this makes me do is want to hurry up and get a pair of DMPs though.

Back
Top Bottom