Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I looked closer and seen a gold '23' tab and a grey jumpman logo in the middle of the tongue.

Where's the concord color?

Noticed this too. Plus, even though the samples have most likely already been produced, this is way to early for leaked pics of them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I looked closer and seen a gold '23' tab and a grey jumpman logo in the middle of the tongue.

Where's the concord color?

Noticed this too. Plus, even though the samples have most likely already been produced, this is way to early for leaked pics of them.

VVILL wrote:
KingTrojan43 wrote:
SlimK4 wrote:
Heres to hoping that the finishline mobile trick works this time next year
pimp.gif

I hope online stores are better prepared for heavy traffic next year.

why would online stores completely upgrade their systems just for one day of the year? - they still selling out regardless

they wouldn't have to updgrade their systems...just get a better host with more servers to support their online stores....it's the difference between GoDaddy and an independent host or even yahoo....which probably has 100+ times the servers....it wouldn't cost them hardly anything and wouldn't put there site down for maintenance that long either....it has nothing to do with their systems at all.

and obviously they are going to sell out...it would just keep people from wondering if they got a pair or not via online stores.

VVILL wrote:
KingTrojan43 wrote:
SlimK4 wrote:
Heres to hoping that the finishline mobile trick works this time next year
pimp.gif

I hope online stores are better prepared for heavy traffic next year.

why would online stores completely upgrade their systems just for one day of the year? - they still selling out regardless

they wouldn't have to updgrade their systems...just get a better host with more servers to support their online stores....it's the difference between GoDaddy and an independent host or even yahoo....which probably has 100+ times the servers....it wouldn't cost them hardly anything and wouldn't put there site down for maintenance that long either....it has nothing to do with their systems at all.

and obviously they are going to sell out...it would just keep people from wondering if they got a pair or not via online stores.

Originally Posted by beh235

Oh brother, let the hype begin. 
30t6p3b.gif
. I don't even know if I want to try for these. I wouldn't mind a second pair though. I might even go full price if need be. If I can't get a pair, then I'll stick with my 2000's. I kept them VNDS for this exact reason lol.
LOL You might go full price as opposed to what exactly??? Think you might catch them in the outlets? LOL

Originally Posted by beh235

Oh brother, let the hype begin. 
30t6p3b.gif
. I don't even know if I want to try for these. I wouldn't mind a second pair though. I might even go full price if need be. If I can't get a pair, then I'll stick with my 2000's. I kept them VNDS for this exact reason lol.
LOL You might go full price as opposed to what exactly??? Think you might catch them in the outlets? LOL

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

This is horrible, i just so happen to have OG Concords & Colombias on ice.
30t6p3b.gif

Now when you say "OG" do you mean '95 or Retro's? Most of these young kids these days call the retro's OG's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

This is horrible, i just so happen to have OG Concords & Colombias on ice.
30t6p3b.gif

Now when you say "OG" do you mean '95 or Retro's? Most of these young kids these days call the retro's OG's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

What make Columbias a good looking shoe? That would kill the pack. Love concords

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

What make Columbias a good looking shoe? That would kill the pack. Love concords

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

black and reds are my favorite then columbias, i wish that pack would come out, i hate packs but would want that one

black and reds are my favorite then columbias, i wish that pack would come out, i hate packs but would want that one

Back
Top Bottom