Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by jman219

you guys realize retail on a pack is 310... lets see if released separately thats 175+175= 350+ tax... I see more than a 40 dollar discount if JB gives us the pack, and most of us buyin both the columbias and Concords if they both drop individually....

bring on the pack JB....

$20 bucks says retail on this pack wont be $310. yea right, it will be atleast $350

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys realize retail on a pack is 310... lets see if released separately thats 175+175= 350+ tax... I see more than a 40 dollar discount if JB gives us the pack, and most of us buyin both the columbias and Concords if they both drop individually....

bring on the pack JB....

$20 bucks says retail on this pack wont be $310. yea right, it will be atleast $350
hell i will buy that dude a pack if its 310...
also thnk about this. retros are normally 150. 150x2 is 300....they tack on 10 extra dollars for no reason....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

bring on the pack JB....

hell i will buy that dude a pack if its 310...
also thnk about this. retros are normally 150. 150x2 is 300....they tack on 10 extra dollars for no reason....

we dont even know if it going to be a pack yet so lets all calm down we still have 11 more months to go -____-

we dont even know if it going to be a pack yet so lets all calm down we still have 11 more months to go -____-

If there's a pack, I'll just get the pair I want like the infrared pack. Might just buy the pack though, depending on how Columbias look.

If there's a pack, I'll just get the pair I want like the infrared pack. Might just buy the pack though, depending on how Columbias look.

I hope they make it a pack. BUT only the Columbias (OG Blue sole) and the Concords. NO other off variant of the XI. Or any other shoe.

It would be a dream come true. Either way, I'd be satisfied.

I hope they make it a pack. BUT only the Columbias (OG Blue sole) and the Concords. NO other off variant of the XI. Or any other shoe.

It would be a dream come true. Either way, I'd be satisfied.

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope and quality fit the bill.

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope and quality fit the bill.

Wait until after All-Star Weekend for word on whether or not it will be a pack release for the Concord/Columbia!

Wait until after All-Star Weekend for word on whether or not it will be a pack release for the Concord/Columbia!

Originally Posted by Freeze

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope shape and quality fit the bill.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope shape and quality fit the bill.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom