Air Jordan Retro XI Low "Concord" Legit Check

Ummm same as everyone here, I can get my hands on every release If I want. now we are helping the guy to tell if the one in the pic are legit or not. Don't really care where you got ur pair from. the conclusion is, yes, that is not a "perfect" pair, but it is certainly authentic. I m picky about my pairs too so I can relate, but I m not gonna say that pair is fake just because something I see that I don't like.

Ummm same as everyone here, I can get my hands on every release If I want. now we are helping the guy to tell if the one in the pic are legit or not. Don't really care where you got ur pair from. the conclusion is, yes, that is not a "perfect" pair, but it is certainly authentic. I m picky about my pairs too so I can relate, but I m not gonna say that pair is fake just because something I see that I don't like.
Well im not gonna say somebodys shoes are legit just cause u say theyre real. I mean who the hell are u to have the final say in whats real or not.

Here my FNL pair. Supposedly the money shot on these for whatever its worth View media item 99188523S and Jumpmen are both centered and 23s not facing outwards like the fakes or touching the pl or 23. Jus like the comparision pic posted above showing a legit and fake side by side. And i never even got to the blue soles or 3rd spacing or toe milkeyness. But with all those forces combined id have to lean towards a fake pair of concord lows pertaining to the OP shoes.

Last edited:
Both FNL pairs , left the 23 are centered, right pair are not.
Yours don't look that bad, the pair originally posted looks BAD. Mine aren't 100% perfect either but those posted have WAY too many red flags if fake or flaws if legit. either way, legit or not I'd stay away....plenty of other pairs out there.

Last edited:
I would definitely stay away from that pair. Subbuzz262 is right. Real or not, I would not purchase a pair if you have already seen so many flaws on pic.

I guess I m really not as expert as you guys~ I can't tell the difference, feels like my pair is messed up too. maybe that seller switched shoes or something.....

Back
Top Bottom