Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Repped
nthat.gif

$234 was a pass for me tho

My $20 code for footlocker is on my WC4 receipt. Do I have to physically bring it with me for the discount or can they pull my info up in the store!?

Thanks in advance for the info [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

My $20 code for footlocker is on my WC4 receipt. Do I have to physically bring it with me for the discount or can they pull my info up in the store!?

You need the receipt...or at least jus that bottom portion where the coupon barcode is at

Saw my man from Champs at the gym on Tuesday and asked how many pairs they got. He told me they had 7 10.5s and we're doing a raffle. Went in the next day, put in the ticket and he told me he'd try and get the ticket pulled for me.

Texts me yesterday saying I'm good to pick 'em up by noon Saturday. Normally, this feels kinda shady, but the store is pretty chill. The manager straight up throws out tickets when people bring in their entire families or have multiples with the same phone number on them.

Either way, I'm good with my pair. Hope everyone manages to come through, I know HoH had about 150 pairs in this area but it's FCFS.

Trust me I know. I'm squared away for this release but when I went raffling on Monday,I stopped at jimmy Jazz for a ticket. The guy told me, "oh we ain't releasing them till the 9th". I looked at him like,"you sure? All the other stores in the mall are doing the 2nd". I left. Called yesterday just to see what was up and they say oh we already did our raffle on weds. They only did it for one day. I really think something was up with that situation. Their not as big in my mall so supply was probably limited. Enough for them to just backdoor.
dude at jimmj jazz I went to told me the same thing with a stupid smirk on his face. Def shady.

Not to worry folks, you will all get a pair on Saturday. You already know Jordan Brand's strategy.

What's the strategy?

Someone who knows about stores allocations already said there seems to be less of these than the masters, and everyone knows how that went.

Mass production is their ticket. I dont see a reason why JB would all of a sudden limit the amount of pairs on a colorway that's in high demand because it's never before been retro'd. I believe all "OG's" moving forward are the ones that will be mass produced to allow supply to meet demand.

Last edited:

You need the receipt, and most likely they aren't going to let you use it anyway. It's up to the manager and a lot of them don't do it for new or QS releases or whatever excuse they give.

Last edited:
Mass production is their ticket. I dont see a reason why JB would all of a sudden limit the amount of pairs on a colorway that's in high demand because it's never before been retro'd. I believe all "OG's" moving forward are the ones that will be mass produced to allow supply to meet demand.

They already produced these nearly a year ago.

Just because some things are sitting doesn't mean everything else is. The two previous 12 releases flew.

I second this..
I think the masters numbers are gonna be less than french blues.
Just an opinion don't slam me NT haha

They already produced these nearly a year ago.

Just because some things are sitting doesn't mean everything else is. The two previous 12 releases flew.

Of course they flew....my point is theyre making more pairs. They're still gonna sell out eventually but point is you have increased opportunity to secure pairs more than ever. Pairs that are sitting are not in high demand

Looks like no call back from Finishline. At least I won the white cement 4 and 72-10 11 raffles.

Guess ill be trying my hand at copping online tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom