AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^ no they're not.. I have OG's and the height of the tongue is shorter.. Pics will be on the way

had absolutely no intentions of getting these but now they're starting to grow on me..i refuse to pay retail though

^^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This particular white sock liner is very sensitive, I mean it's to the point where you have to wash your hands prior to touching them.

Other than that, this shoe is amazing looking.

THIS IS WHAT I SAID WHEN I GOT THEM TWO WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE. NONE OF MY OTHER WHITE SOCKLINER SHOES HAVE THIS PROBLEM. AND YES, I DO WASH MY HANDS BEFORE PUTTING THEM ON LOL.

didnt have to go through any pairs opened up the box and looked them over. a real nice shoe. Id take these over my flints, I love both though

^agree i didnt get the retro flints because i thought these were better but i will be getting the playoffs

I have the og's.. It's Aite.. Aside from the better quality leather, different shade of red,different tongue height, JB did very good on the 2010 wht/red XIII... Applaud

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I have the og's.. It's Aite.. Aside from the better quality leather, different shade of red,different tongue height, JB did very good on the 2010 wht/red XIII... Applaud

Exactly.  Aside from the obvious minor changes like the leather, lacking that "True Red" color, they were well done. 

I have a pair of original black/red 13's, and they're still in perfect condition. I bought them from Sportmart when they were still around. I couldnt even tell you how many times i wore them.

12's are tanks also. Hopefully these retro's last as long!

okay im wearing mines to work right now, and its about to storm outside, should i be concerned or will the suede on these hold up?

@luxurious24, did u waterproof? if so u should be ok as long as your not splashing in massive puddles or nuffin like that. i wore lots of suede in rain but it has to be waterproofed 1st. hope everything works out and they dont get smoked homie

Back
Top Bottom