Air Jordan Six (6) Rings - Black/Black

I have no idea why they didnt use patent leather on this shoe. If they had this shoe would fly outta stores.

Just like I suspected about these being early samples, I now have confirmation.

They are official pictures of an early sample that was changed before production to add the final details. These are missing the VI heeltab and the VIII Velcrostraps, which were later added to the final version along with the Dark Army midsole and Black leather instead of nubuck.

Things change from samples to production all of the time and this is just another one of those times.

i like how they made them simple and not to over the top with the disgusting things they call designs

i like how they made them simple and not to over the top with the disgusting things they call designs

^Sure. Order them. It's an incorrect picture. You'll still get the regular LS 6 Rings that everyone has already seen.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^Sure. Order them. It's an incorrect picture. You'll still get the regular LS 6 Rings that everyone has already seen.
If that's the case, why the price discrepancy between the Concords on that site and these? If these were the LS dark army release,wouldn't they be equal or more in price, not less?

Because the Concords weren't a LS release. All LS merchandise is more expensive than the GR counterpart.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Because the Concords weren't a LS release. All LS merchandise is more expensive than the GR counterpart.
Exactly. If you look carefully these are CHEAPER.

95 GBP for these, versus 110 for the Concords.

Back
Top Bottom