Air Jordan Six Rings Black/Red (Video)

Here's the Concords for those who haven't seen them...
db7167389bf1c40e036587f5c25866698a8fdd5e.bmp

Eh just a little better then those hideous Olympic 6's that look like you could get them in a happy meal at Mickey D's.

You are what's great about these videos. You're like this rookie with horrible taste and lack of knowledge but the effort is what shines my friend.Everything is fresh. Every moment is exciting and unrehearsed even though the cameras are rolling. The music is well-thought out to keep it real (love Royce5'9). You are just one funny cat and even though I think your priorities are messed up. Even though you spend twice the retail just to have these sneakersearly and even though your taste is questionable. YOU are the greatest. You're more exciting then half of these AJ releases.

The people @ Philaflava love you. I love you. Niketalk loves you.

CarmineJordan wrote:
These RUIN the method of the anticipating 11/12 Pack for december,that is wrong to do that colorway

Exactly my thoughts...Cool vid... I don't know if I'm liking the 6rings.... The 11-like-patent gets me all happy, but then the rest of theshoe is waaaaaay too crowded with other things... I dunno, this shoe looks like a huge pile up on I-95.....And the 11's got rear-ended by the other 5kicks....SMH

eek.gif
pimp.gif

the more i see them, the better they look. i kinda wish there was no patent leather or strap, but hey there still tuff
pimp.gif

I really don't get why the hate on sneekgeeks, I appreciate the videos he put out, and its his money so what if he wanna spend double the amount, hewearing them not you anyway back to the topic these will be a shoe that people will regret not buying, def getting a pair.........on sale
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I really don't get why the hate on sneekgeeks, I appreciate the videos he put out, and its his money so what if he wanna spend double the amount, he wearing them not you anyway back to the topic these will be a shoe that people will regret not buying, def getting a pair.........on sale
smile.gif

People hate because its much more easier to hate and much more fun than it is to love, especially on the internet. I don't think people HATE SneakerGeek, they are probably jealous or HATE how a guy tries too hard to impress. Because after all, that is what it is. He is filling a void in his life and runs to Youtube after every purchase, which by the way is motivated by all his internet attention.

As for him spending double, that's his business. But in today's society, with the "quality" of Jordan Brand and all the images I've seen from this kid like his house, car, family photos---I personally think he should be deciding how to spend that money more wisely. That's just my two cents. Doesn't make it right, just what I believe.

It seems like he spends more on sneakers than he does on his mortgage/rent. But everybody has a vice and his is his net-celebrity and Air Jordans.

They come in August correct?

i think I will wait til then to make a decision but they aint bad

SneekGeekz

You are making a fool of yourself by not knowing anything about the history of Jordans

1-You called the midsole of the design on the arch "fake" when it is clearly taken from the AJ8
2-The toe box is clearly from the AJ14 - and you said you've never seen it before.
3-The lining - is from the AJ7 / 8.
4-T W ZERO 3? Are you serious? Can you not see its two 3? as in 23? wow.
5-Airholes - Ill let that slide. Their perforations but to each his own.

If you're gonna aim for E-fame by getting shoes early, at least speak in an educated manner. Take a lesson from Maze.

NY GIANTS 11,

I think you are making a fool of yourself by speaking before thinking.

This dude has clearly stated (in most of his videos) that he is new to the game and not an authority. Big deal if he calls the arch fake. I think some are justjealous of this dude, leave the dude alone!

Anyways, Sneekgeekz, keep it up bro, I personally love what you do and always look forward to them. How could you not, I mean, it gives everyone a chance tosee early releases.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

SneekGeekz

You are making a fool of yourself by not knowing anything about the history of Jordans

1-You called the midsole of the design on the arch "fake" when it is clearly taken from the AJ8
2-The toe box is clearly from the AJ14 - and you said you've never seen it before.
3-The lining - is from the AJ7 / 8.
4-T W ZERO 3? Are you serious? Can you not see its two 3? as in 23? wow.
5-Airholes - Ill let that slide. Their perforations but to each his own.

If you're gonna aim for E-fame by getting shoes early, at least speak in an educated manner. Take a lesson from Maze.
a lil unnecessary. hes doin his thang and im not mad at him. main point hes making is that hes starting his collection. he didnt ever state he was ascholar who studied jordan-omics

Originally Posted by Stoj23

NY GIANTS 11,

I think you are making a fool of yourself by speaking before thinking.

This dude has clearly stated (in most of his videos) that he is new to the game and not an authority. Big deal if he calls the arch fake. I think some are just jealous of this dude, leave the dude alone!

Anyways, Sneekgeekz, keep it up bro, I personally love what you do and always look forward to them. How could you not, I mean, it gives everyone a chance to see early releases.
well said

Anyways, Sneekgeekz, keep it up bro, I personally love what you do and always look forward to them. How could you not, I mean, it gives everyone a chance to see early releases.

Couldnt have said it better myself, even if I dont like the kicks I enjoy the vids. eddiemack if you know so much please spread knowledge not hate.

Back
Top Bottom