Air Jordan Six Rings Silver/3M

KATC/Footlockerunlocked.com

The Jordan Six Rings will be back later this Fall. Included within Jordan Brand's Fall lineup of Jordan Six Rings sneakers will be the Metallic Silver/Light Graphite Jordan Six Rings. The Metallic Silver/Light Graphite Jordan Six Rings features a full Metallic Silver upper with Light Graphite accents, a White midsole, and a icey outsole. The Metallic Silver upper is also completely reflective, a new twist on the Six Rings.

The Metallic Silver/Light Graphite Jordan Six Rings is set to release at select Jordan Brand accounts in September.

qq7tp3.jpg

hwft7d.jpg

24grfh1.jpg

wqpl53.jpg

35a7vk9.jpg

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Cool concept, but I just don't like the shoe. Thanks for sharing

This. Always thought they should come out with a 3M XII. Would be hot. Oh well.

They grey is a little off and the laces dont really do it for me..

With that said they might be my first pair of 6-rings since i never got them flints and i got a thing for 3m
grin.gif

They look like silver anni 6 rings, like the 3M but not into the 6 rings enough to cop em.

Best colorway of the 6 rings by far that icey sole is killing it, but I never was a big 6 rings fan, I will only get them if I can get a discount on them

Not a Fan of the 6rings like that...i dunno about this one but the icy WILL YELLOW and make these look HORRID!!!

6Rings grew on me overtime with all the PEs worn in the League and these, though gimmicky they are nice...may not buy but consideration is worthy...

all 6rings are wack, imo. couple that with an all 3m upper (green beans, anyone??
nerd.gif
) and we have a complete gimmick/failure.
sick.gif

just kill the 6 rings already JB!
i rather have more spi'zike colors than these awful looking hybrids. the only good thing about the shoes are the clean soles.

No cop for me but I still would like to see these shoes in person.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

The positive: it's a clean look.

The negative: it's still 6 rings.

laugh.gif
 I hear that.

Back
Top Bottom