air jordan t shirt help need info

Hey im new too the site so please excuse me if im doing it right.Heres my ? I have been trying too find this shirt and release date i believe it came out in2005 0r 06 around the time the black/met v s came out.The description it is jordan posting up on or gaurding magic its a blow up in color photo shirt thatcovers the whole front of shirt including neck and short sleeves it is similar in concept of the air jordan 1 color photo shirt w/ jordan w/ his 1s hangingover his shoulder.Herse the tricky part i have seen knock off shirt w/ a iron on photo of the same shirt.I seen 1 person were this authentic shirt w/ brandblack mets vs in 2006 i didnt have the ego too ask him were he bought it.It drives me crazy too this day.PLEASE HELP

Has any one seen this shirt it is magic johnson gaurding jordan.It is a full photo print in color covering the whole front of shirt including sleeves and neckit is similar in fashion too the jordan 1 shirt w/ the1s on his shoulder.I seen 1 person wear it it was in 2006 when the black met vs came out.Please helpthank you

no, thats the knock off t shirt the original is a blown up photo of that pic.That is just like the t shirt w/ the j 1 s hanging over his shoulder

i like old jordan shirts i want the one from the retro 4 card

Originally Posted by 87natl

in 2006 i didnt have the ego too ask him were he bought it.
WOW just WOW
laugh.gif

Either way man...You are gonna have a real tough time finding a Jordan T-shirt from 2006. Only way it will ever happen IMO is if you come across it in somedusty, middle of nowhere outlet store. Otherwise it's really a moot point. Not gonna happen.

Yea although i got lucky on ebay and bought the 2005 aj1 NWT that shirt is very rare also .It is similar as the one i am going crazy over its the one w/ hisshoes hanging over is shoulder.Full photo print shirt.But i paid 55.00 for it well worth it

Back
Top Bottom