Air Jordan TGIM (The Game is Mine) - Black / Varsity Red

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Here's a look at the Air Jordan TGIM which stands for "The Game Is Mine." Featured is a combination of full-grain leather and mesh which offers ideal breathable support. Furthermore, a maximum - volume Air - Sole unit provides cushioning and stability for off and on the court comfort.

In addition, a modified herringbone traction pattern and sculpted flex groves add traction and durability. Somewhat of an awkward looking shoe, but the Jordan name guarantees comfort and style. Available now at Footaction.

Bold part--far from the truth.

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

TGIM thank god its monday lol. and the shoes are hideous

More like thank god its more...............................................................................

jordans to choose from other than these
sick.gif

I can appreciate these shoes. They're not as bad as you guys are saying, IMO. Also, JB actually tried to produce an original product this time. I like someelements of the shoe.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are already in stores..they look like the T4G imo..ray allen's colorway is crazy but will not spend money on this shoe no matter whose wearin it..

agreed, not spendin my money that ain't even a real collectible imo

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

looks like the cushioning is very firm.

i hate firm cushioning.

It actually has softer cushioning... you can easily push the heel down with your finger/s, and thats not an easy thing to do with max / vis air.

Back
Top Bottom