Air Jordan V (5) Raging Bull Pack - Official Info and Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
up for preorder on osneaker.com ship june 1st if anyones interested use code save5 hit me up if u have any questions

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

hypebeast kicks.

RAGING BULL CRAP PACK......
nice avatar by the way
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Hopefully I can get this pack with ease at my Champs. Love the 5's and IMO these are both unique and look good.

Originally Posted by dopestop

these look nice..
but im not feelin the 3m
still on the fence but now leaning more towards cop...really just wanted to say dopestop your avatar is bananas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

hypebeast kicks.

nice avatar by the way
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
oh yeah i forgot about that. i haven't been on nt since that pic was leaked. ever since then the pics and idea has just fallen on its faceand all the hypebeasts are lickin the sweat off the raging bull's **** for these.

jb forum has just sucked hard recently and i haven't had the time to change anything and i still won't change anything cuz its just not worth my timeor energy.

this pack just makes me SICK.....

This pack is fire. Definitley gotta get it, I know this girl who work at footlocker so im gonna see if she'll pick it up for me. Do employees get to buythem with their discount?? Never really tried to get it that way but hey, cant hurt to try and save a little bread right.

hypeNT500 wrote:

hypeNT500 wrote:
hypebeast kicks.

nice avatar by the way
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

oh yeah i forgot about that. i haven't been on nt since that pic was leaked. ever since then the pics and idea has just fallen on its face and all the hypebeasts are lickin the sweat off the raging bull's **** for these.

jb forum has just sucked hard recently and i haven't had the time to change anything and i still won't change anything cuz its just not worth my time or energy.

riiight...
guess you wont get these because of all the hype mr. "hypeNT500".
why would anyone stop liking a shoe because hypebeasts are all over them?
if you thought they were nice at first you should still like them no matter what anybody else thinks of them.

Originally Posted by jon4rd

hypeNT500 wrote:

hypeNT500 wrote:
hypebeast kicks.

nice avatar by the way
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
oh yeah i forgot about that. i haven't been on nt since that pic was leaked. ever since then the pics and idea has just fallen on its face and all the hypebeasts are lickin the sweat off the raging bull's **** for these.

jb forum has just sucked hard recently and i haven't had the time to change anything and i still won't change anything cuz its just not worth my time or energy.

riiight...
guess you wont get these because of all the hype mr. "hypeNT500".
why would anyone stop liking a shoe because hypebeasts are all over them?
if you thought they were nice at first you should still like them no matter what anybody else thinks of them.
if you read what i wrote i said as i seen more pics they started to look like hypbeast shoes. my name doesn't describe me only what goes onin the jb forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom