Air Jordan V 5 White – Legacy Red – Scarlet Fire ‘Strawberry Splash Pack’ August 2011

I want to see actual pics of the shoe. It would not surprise me if JB managed to slip some PL onto these somewhere. I also wonder if the '11 V's will chip as much as the III's that have been dropping... hmmm

I want to see actual pics of the shoe. It would not surprise me if JB managed to slip some PL onto these somewhere. I also wonder if the '11 V's will chip as much as the III's that have been dropping... hmmm

reminds me of the sunset v's i wanted but couldnt get because my feet were too big :/

reminds me of the sunset v's i wanted but couldnt get because my feet were too big :/

i dont know why everyone hating, they are cool for girls (GS) probably not dropping for men.  Jordan brand knows that all other shoes except for retros are not doing well.  They want to go and continue making the hot ones.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 those my favorite.

i dont know why everyone hating, they are cool for girls (GS) probably not dropping for men.  Jordan brand knows that all other shoes except for retros are not doing well.  They want to go and continue making the hot ones.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 those my favorite.

Pack?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom