Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

DEAD at that photoshop/paint, skills
pimp.gif

I went to FTL yesterday to cop the retro blue foams and i noticed the cardinals were sold out at that footlocker
alien.gif

Going with my girl to the mall today, i'll try not to laugh at these when i see them.

DEAD at that photoshop/paint, skills
pimp.gif

I went to FTL yesterday to cop the retro blue foams and i noticed the cardinals were sold out at that footlocker
alien.gif

Going with my girl to the mall today, i'll try not to laugh at these when i see them.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn, I need to stay off the forums forreal.
laugh.gif
word..

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn, I need to stay off the forums forreal.
laugh.gif
word..

man that patent toe kills it, if they hit outlets for less then $80 id cop for the hell of it but doubt that happens.

man that patent toe kills it, if they hit outlets for less then $80 id cop for the hell of it but doubt that happens.

I just got my pair from my local footlocker, an when i got home the jordan brand quality came threw once again fat glue stain on the tip of the toe on the left shoe. An on the right shoe paint drips on the navy blue part. Smh

I just got my pair from my local footlocker, an when i got home the jordan brand quality came threw once again fat glue stain on the tip of the toe on the left shoe. An on the right shoe paint drips on the navy blue part. Smh

Originally Posted by firefly23

Do you not look at your shoes before you buy them? If I have the chance to look over and try my shoes before purchasing, I do it. That goes for anything really..

Do you not look at your shoes before you buy them? If I have the chance to look over and try my shoes before purchasing, I do it. That goes for anything really..

I went to grab a coffee this morning, and dropped by finishline to get some Jordan socks that were on sale with their 4th sale. I totally forgot these came out.
The one on display had major glue everywhere, and the "leather" is hard as a rock.

These are going to look terrible in about a year and a half. JB white patent leather doesnt take long to turn yellow, and the outsole will be yellowed as well.

I went to grab a coffee this morning, and dropped by finishline to get some Jordan socks that were on sale with their 4th sale. I totally forgot these came out.
The one on display had major glue everywhere, and the "leather" is hard as a rock.

These are going to look terrible in about a year and a half. JB white patent leather doesnt take long to turn yellow, and the outsole will be yellowed as well.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I highly doubt it considering I have the pure$ 3's & the white, red and blue af5's since their  releases. I haven't had my patent leather yellow on me yet...but I know they're going to

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I highly doubt it considering I have the pure$ 3's & the white, red and blue af5's since their  releases. I haven't had my patent leather yellow on me yet...but I know they're going to

its that great quality sweatshop craftsmanship 

its happen to all of us at one time or another bro 

we pay a lot and get crap return 

Back
Top Bottom