Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

I seen 3 guys rockin these @ the Crazy Horse strip club in the Bronx. They look decent I might cop if I can get them for unda $100.

I seen 3 guys rockin these @ the Crazy Horse strip club in the Bronx. They look decent I might cop if I can get them for unda $100.

I love the V so i gotta cop, but im on pause(same case wit the cardinals), once the franklin takes em. Im on it.

I love the V so i gotta cop, but im on pause(same case wit the cardinals), once the franklin takes em. Im on it.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I'm feeling these, but not for $150. I'll wait til these are marked down closer to $100 or officially outlet status.

basically.  i like these joints a lot. 150 tho? lol yea right

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I'm feeling these, but not for $150. I'll wait til these are marked down closer to $100 or officially outlet status.

basically.  i like these joints a lot. 150 tho? lol yea right

say what you guys want but they had sold out of my size at 2 stores in my local mall, this forums represents only a small % of the overall Jordan Brand consumers, so people can say this or that but the sales #'s will tell a diff story.

say what you guys want but they had sold out of my size at 2 stores in my local mall, this forums represents only a small % of the overall Jordan Brand consumers, so people can say this or that but the sales #'s will tell a diff story.

Originally Posted by lennon31987

every store i went in from sat & sun employees were throwing these things at me & saying only the kids were moving

Originally Posted by lennon31987

every store i went in from sat & sun employees were throwing these things at me & saying only the kids were moving

I actually copped a pair yesterday, was on the fence for awhile, and after seeing them in person I wanted them. IMO, the PL is not very visible, and actually does not take away from the shoe, it is actually only really noticable (i.e. depending on the light), if you are just staring at them, otherwise the PL blends in well, with the rest of the shoe, white PL does not stand out as much as black PL. I think if you like the colorway, the PL does not take away from the shoe, but if you just dont like them, the PL seals the deal.

I actually copped a pair yesterday, was on the fence for awhile, and after seeing them in person I wanted them. IMO, the PL is not very visible, and actually does not take away from the shoe, it is actually only really noticable (i.e. depending on the light), if you are just staring at them, otherwise the PL blends in well, with the rest of the shoe, white PL does not stand out as much as black PL. I think if you like the colorway, the PL does not take away from the shoe, but if you just dont like them, the PL seals the deal.

Back
Top Bottom