Air Jordan V - Black/Black-Metallic Silver

the more i wear these the more they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. the first pair of jays i think of when i want to wear some out. plus they areRaider colors
nerd.gif

post up some dope pics of this colorway only. like a Black Metallic Appreciation post (i seen the AJV appreciation post but this one is specifically for thiscolorway. mods if it aint coo delete it.)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely one of my all-time favorite J's.
pimp.gif

As a kid in the early 90's I didn't really pay attention much about Air Jordans even though I watched MJ play countless times. But the first time Inoticed these and AJ's in general was when I wanted my mom to buy me the Michael Jordan's Playground VHS tape and noticed MJ wearing these on the backcover. Immediately I went
eek.gif
and I wanted a pair but I never got a pair....

Now I own 2 pairs, one of which is still DS and I'll probably buy a 3rd if necessary. Awesome pair. Probably my favorite AJ 5 followed closely by theGrapes and Fire Reds (06).
smokin.gif

V's definately my fav jordans...only been in the game for a year, but these are my fav. black jordans...grapes and fire reds are in constant rotation too
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna UNDS mine right now. Thanks for posting up man. Let's see yours though.

I got a chance to pick up a pair on a trade for some beat SB Eire's i had. Best move of the summer imo, I plan to get anotherpair later as well Fire Red V's.

Black V's > My CDP V's / Stealth V's / Green Beans

No pics here but I gotta say G Raider verrrry nice pics! and by the way these Vs are #5 on my top 10 J list! And yes they go very well with MY Raider gear aswell!

I had these when they re-retroed and I didn't like them one bit the suede was complete crap on them. But the color, the color was nice.

I haven't rocked these for quite some time, probably since I rode my suzuki in them and ripped up the top of the left shoe shifting
smh.gif

Just sold mine a week ago. They were the 00'....VNDS with pretty icey soles. Didn't want to sell em, but got a good offer. (SORRY FOR THE SIDEWAYSPICS)

Damn, I love this shoe. It sucks I had to pick between these and the OG color Foam One's. I'll get a pair one day hopefully.

I've been stacking pairs of this colorway for a while now. Two 00's, two Retro's, but zero OG's
ohwell.gif

The shoe that started it all for me (the OG pair). The white/fire reds just grew on me more over the years. Def appreciated though, Im still on the hunt for anicey '99 pair for the right price. '07s will keep me happy until I find a pair.

Back
Top Bottom