Air Jordan V Quai 54 – Black Promo Edition (54 Pairs) via sneakernews.com

I wish they wouldve done leather similar to bins.and that silver on the sole has gotta go.It looks like they took the metallic v's for this year & dyed the soles green,stitched the logo on there,& painted accents here n there green.lol

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

how are they going to distribute 54 pairs i mean how do they decide which stores get them and how many of each i thinks that kinda bs but oh well i like the white ones as well so i ll settle for those unless i get extremely lucky lol

Jordan Brand not even releasing these in stores, they are going to be given to family and friends of the Jordan Brand, so they're probably impossible to get, unless they pop up on ebay. I like the white joints better though, better for the summer. 

I'm no fan of nubuck, so it's an automatic #pass for me! Now had these been black leather, like the premio 5's?! I'd be willing to throw my hypebeast snapback on. I wonder what this release will consist of though ... hyperstrike? tier zero? or simply house of hoops w/ 1 per location?

Originally Posted by punzit0

i like these alot better but they shoulda made this leather!!! i wuda found a way 2 c0p 4 sure. still coppin the white ones cuz i love tha way they look
laugh.gif
 I bet you would have

make one nubuck as a limited run, and watch the plebs salivate for the subsequent gr nubuck or suede joints

Originally Posted by eltouha

make one nubuck as a limited run, and watch the plebs salivate for the subsequent gr nubuck or suede joints

low ket that $#@@@#$ is on point .....& watch people fall for it
30t6p3b.gif

i like them but they would have been better in leather

i have the white ones on the way so it would be nice to have both

i will have to wait see how much they are on e-bay because i know they are not coming anywhere near b-more ......................................peace23

If these came out in 2003-2004, you would be flat out accused of wearing fakes.

Damn shame that we've fast forwarded a few years and it is harder to distinguish the 'authentic' product from fakes.

Originally Posted by vood99

If these came out in 2003-2004, you would be flat out accused of wearing fakes.

Damn shame that we've fast forwarded a few years and it is harder to distinguish the 'authentic' product from fakes.
Aint this the truth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Funny thing is, if these were all general releases none of you would be interested. hype.

Yeah anything with a "limited" tag these days are considered hot.YOTR 7's all over again

Back
Top Bottom