Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-v-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-2011-300x184.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/12/air-jordan-5-v-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-2011/

Edit: this will be it.
"The shoe’s upper will be a pearlized patent leather with a Midnight Navy midsole, red flames and a 3M tongue."
[font='Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

an olympic looking V could be nice, but I agree this is a little soon to release the black Vs again

an olympic looking V could be nice, but I agree this is a little soon to release the black Vs again

I owned a pair of these when I was a kid back in 90 or 91 and I dont remember them having a 23 on the side.

I owned a pair of these when I was a kid back in 90 or 91 and I dont remember them having a 23 on the side.

Originally Posted by asu42

Damn dude, I thought you were my cousin Jarret for a second. This kid every f'in time I buy a hot sneaker he tells me "I remember I had those when I was in the 4th, 3rd, 6th, etc. grade.... my mom told me I had all the colorways..." He bull****s so much it's rediculous. Not saying you are by any means.. just making fun of my cousin cuz I remembered what he used to say. For the record, they didn't have the 23. The 23 came on after they all retroed... I think. 

Originally Posted by asu42

Damn dude, I thought you were my cousin Jarret for a second. This kid every f'in time I buy a hot sneaker he tells me "I remember I had those when I was in the 4th, 3rd, 6th, etc. grade.... my mom told me I had all the colorways..." He bull****s so much it's rediculous. Not saying you are by any means.. just making fun of my cousin cuz I remembered what he used to say. For the record, they didn't have the 23. The 23 came on after they all retroed... I think. 

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Hopefully the black/met v's doesn't have the 23 snitching on the side. Either way I will cop tho, but it would be nice I can't front.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Hopefully the black/met v's doesn't have the 23 snitching on the side. Either way I will cop tho, but it would be nice I can't front.

Hopefully these don't kill my pinky toe like last time. Shoe strings seemed mad short though.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully these don't kill my pinky toe like last time. Shoe strings seemed mad short though.
ohwell.gif

I want to see the radiant green V's. I'm thinking some kind of celtics colorway given their relatively recent surge in popularity. Any word?

I want to see the radiant green V's. I'm thinking some kind of celtics colorway given their relatively recent surge in popularity. Any word?

havent worn my black/metallics yet

i did see this pic of mj with em on, he had white laces on them.....they looked dope

i put white laces on mine and they dont look bad in person

havent worn my black/metallics yet

i did see this pic of mj with em on, he had white laces on them.....they looked dope

i put white laces on mine and they dont look bad in person

Back
Top Bottom