Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

i wish i woulda bought the psg 5s...i ended up buying a bunch of psg gear after the 6s came out
i wish i woulda bought the psg 5s...i ended up buying a bunch of psg gear after the 6s came out
Man I honestly can’t believe there wasn’t more hype around that shoe. It’s such a dope colorway and was pretty close to the black metallic. Resell stayed fairly low as well. I copped on release day and I was at work that day so I considered myself lucky. They’re definitely softer than my black metallic’s. I’m still glad I was able to get my hands on a pair for retail even though they were $225.

Not really. I’m done for a while after the flints.
Yea unless something just comes up, think that'll be it for awhile
I’m loading up on some 34 heritage lows next week and right now that’s literally it for the year for me, Nike or Jordan. I know it’s likely something will pop up I decide I want but 2020 is looking soft from here on out. Might be my lightest year in the past few, easily. Was gonna get Flints but I changed my mind, they’ll never get worn.

Definitely a dope shoe^^^. PSG 5 were sleepers... Wore mine the other day. Had to finally get some wear out of them...

20200502_052701.jpg
20200502_052714.jpg
20200502_052743.jpg
20200502_053244.jpg
20200502_052907.jpg

Last edited:
Man I honestly can’t believe there wasn’t more hype around that shoe. It’s such a dope colorway and was pretty close to the black metallic. Resell stayed fairly low as well. I copped on release day and I was at work that day so I considered myself lucky. They’re definitely softer than my black metallic’s. I’m still glad I was able to get my hands on a pair for retail even though they were $225.
Because they came out like a year after metallic 5s.......

I can't believe I stayed up for this release only to sell out because I had to recieve an SMS code for my account

I went to footlocker.ca to see if they released the same time but it's in 3 hours which I'm not waiting for lol

Back
Top Bottom