Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I cant order through any websites now when I'm using Google Chrome. It always says permission denied. I switched over and used Firefox and it worked. I like Chrome because it's faster since it has my info saved and Firefox won't let me save my card info. I've tried clearing the browser history and cookies but it does the same thing. It just started doing this today. Anyone got any ways to fix this? It must think I'm a bot or something.

This is my ultimate grail right here. My favorite design of ALL F'N TIME!!! I'm praying to God JB finally retros this sweatshirt, for the Fire Red 4's this Black Friday.

aspzwdlrwkkhygn7liih.jpg
vintage-gear-nike-flight-jumpman-sweatshirt-03-570x450.jpg

Off topic, but this sweatshirt with the OG, or `1999 Black Cement 4's is JUST ABSOLUTE F'N PERFECTION.

19764390_391068711290298_1811544319857786880_n.jpg

The closest thing we got to a retro, was the shirts and hoodies used for the Union 1 collab, a few years back.

product+.jpg

This was cool, but JUST not good enough. I need that OG Flight logo.

:lol:

They did tees at the very least in maybe 06? Seems like they did a bunch of that stuff around the time of the first Military retro. I have a military/silver version somewhere.

Grabbed another pair off Eastbay and they charged me but haven’t received an email yet. Does it usually take a while?

Anyone help?? Am i the only one whos shock drop is still processing??? Seems like a lot got a shipping notification today

Grabbed another pair off Eastbay and they charged me but haven’t received an email yet. Does it usually take a while?

Usually takes a while on drop day. I ordered from Champs around 1:30 pm MT and haven’t received a confirmation email yet.

I didn’t realize Hibbett and City Gear were together

I copped on Hibbett this morning, got a UPS notification from CG :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom