Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I'd say the consensus is yellowing on black sneakers > yellowing on white sneakers. If its so neccesary, get seaglow.

was gonna pass but decided to just purchase off footlocker rn if they cancel then i’m not tripping, these prob will end up restocking multiple times

2/2 tracking numbers from DSG the same day as ordering. Looks like I need to stick with them on release day from now on.

Same here, i'm in CA too and my shock drop pair hasn't shipped. I'm not sure about the 'guaranteed' part. I know they can't say that. Although if they don't get here by the 4th, you have leverage to ask for a discount or coupon code. I never got a delay shipping email either. They kinda just never moved from 'in progress' after the initial shock drop order. Almost like they forgot about the order...
mans said rest assured your pair will be delivered on the 4th

this was after i reminded him it has yet to ship, it was the 2nd, tomorrow was a sunday, and the next day was the 4th 🤦🏻‍♂️

I appreciate that JB is making all non-1 OGs easy to obtain. Was easily able to grab true-to-OG BC4s, Playoff 11s, FR 5s. Didn’t have money for BC3s at the time but they were easily available too, along with Infared 6s and Concord 11s. I’m sure there’s some more I’m missing but off the top of my head, that’s a pretty good run over the past couple of years.

I appreciate that JB is making all non-1 OGs easy to obtain. Was easily able to grab true-to-OG BC4s, Playoff 11s, FR 5s. Didn’t have money for BC3s at the time but they were easily available too, along with Infared 6s and Concord 11s. I’m sure there’s some more I’m missing but off the top of my head, that’s a pretty good run over the past couple of years.
And that’s the way it should be...

Ordered on Champs, PayPal money gone. No confirmation email yet. Should I wait it out and roll the dice or try to order on FL? I feel like that’s all the same inventory.

I ordered from champs 45 min after release, just recieved my confirmation email if that helps any.

mans said rest assured your pair will be delivered on the 4th

this was after i reminded him it has yet to ship, it was the 2nd, tomorrow was a sunday, and the next day was the 4th 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah, all those chat folks act just like robots; just saying scripted responses. I bet if I contacted them on the 5th with no shipping info, they will just continue to tell me the shoes will be there on the 4th. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom