Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Screenshot_20200503-113255_Chrome.jpg

Backordered.

considering it’s the weekend and how tomorrow is 5/4, not even that big of a deal to wait. hope everyone does get their pie in eventually

Speculation but I think the other footsites are selling from their brick and mortar inventory. Eastbay being an online retailer doesn't have that ability. Unbreakable Kicks was saying this yesterday. Still Eastbay is gonna restock these next week so why cancel? Sucks
i think eastbay actually has brick and mortar stores just not as much as the other footsites 😂

Damn ! Dicks on point with the shipping ! Finishline seems to be quick with it too. Meanwhile a bunch that caught the shock drop still haven’t received their pairs. I realize that Nike is huge and a lot of people are shopping online during this lockdown but FinishLine is pretty big a company as well and seem to be shipping as quickly as 1 day after placing an order. What the hell is going on at Nike ?
my Finish Line order shipped quick too, and has an estimated delivery date of Monday, May 4! i wonder if that is a glitch or something cause i didn't choose expedited shipping or anything..

These do have a lil room in the toe box but did y'all notice these have thinner insoles in then than the Black 5s that dropped

Last edited:
I sat this one out. Waiting to see what they look like in person. May cop in the near future. We’ll see. Congrats to those who copped though.

finishline using slow *** ups surepost
I hate that! Mine was here a day early, but with surepost, I couldn’t schedule a pickup from the ups office. Had to wait until it got to post office and then had to wait for it to be delivered by mailman.

I‘m going full blown retro 90’s style, when these arrive. I’ve been sitting on this track suit forever.
C87CCA7B-8DCB-41AA-A613-2F187A7601F9.jpeg
This jumpsuit is fire! Soon as I came across your post I immediately went on the hunt for this unit (sorry) but I gotta have it. Ive since successfully found and ordered this fit off ebay even though I live in hot *** Texas and I realistically won’t be able to wear this joint til October / November I still had to have it. Anyway, salute for the fire outfit idea for these 5’s.

If it goes past that date, hit them up on chat and get 20% off.

Mine was stated to deliver by latest 5/4, but still hasn't shipped. I'll be requesting my 20% tomorrow.
they been denying my request for 20% off codes for a year now. even when they sent me some ****** up shoes

Back
Top Bottom