Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Guess I’ll get the ball rolling in this thread and mention my pair’s shipping status. Sheikh’s raffle pair will be here Wednesday.
Don’t be shy, share your shipping stories here.

Missed out on the shock drop. Ordered two pair from SNKRS on Saturday for me and wifey. Requested the packages be held at local Fedex Office. Picked up both pairs up Monday afternoon. If only every release could be like this!

Come on now.....how folks who ordered after me going to get theirs?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505-060616_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505-060616_Chrome.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 467
My pair from Eastbay will arrive at my job on Thursday. Surely these will sit just like the other 5 or 6 pairs I've copped this year...smh

Sorry for the scare.. they run pretty much like all V's in the last few years. Same as my 2016 BM VI's but the shoe in general is just over sized and way more bulky than I'm used to even with V's being more bulky these just seem over grown.

Like even the height is taller than my FP V's from like 2 years back. I'm keeping an eye out for restocks to see if I can grab a back up.
Yeah, this is exactly what I was worried about a couple pages ago. The pics got em looking stretched out or something, like there's too much material. I hit on a TTS and 1/2 size down though, so maybe one will fit well. One will definitely be getting alley ooped.

Sorry for the scare.. they run pretty much like all V's in the last few years. Same as my 2016 BM VI's but the shoe in general is just over sized and way more bulky than I'm used to even with V's being more bulky these just seem over grown.

Like even the height is taller than my FP V's from like 2 years back. I'm keeping an eye out for restocks to see if I can grab a back up.
Nice call out. I’m still really on the fence with these, but I hate bulbous shoes

I’m in utter shock. I got DTLR shipping email this morning for my son’s pair....didn’t think I’d see that for 2 weeks seeing how I jus got my DMP 6s yesterday...

Called the mall that reopened today in Georgia. No answer.
So.....
Called the Footlocker not in a mall next town up in SC. He confirmed the opening date for me on the GA mall stores to be Saturday. Said the Footlocker (HOH) for sure has the 5s and it will be FCFS on Saturday am for everything in the back they've been sitting on. So I know that place will be a damn madhouse. He's telling everyone.

Back
Top Bottom