Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Hibbetts pair delivered today. This is the first pair of 5s ive owned. Didnt realize they were so bulky, but still love the colorway and design.
They didn’t used to be so bulky at least the OG and 2000 retro were much more slim and streamlined. I know not same CW but not even close.
E3B4EFAE-B97A-4D6B-AD48-BE5CDCC1CD23.jpeg
198B932A-ABCE-49D4-842C-C333499AAEC7.jpeg

anyone else get their pair shipped via USPS? my package is marked delivered but I haven't seen it anywhere. I've had this happen before where the carrier marks it as delivered and the package ends up showing the next day. Hoping that's the case here, and possibly my local post office being a little behind due to COVID19. If that ain't the case, then either the streets got eem of that delivery guy gonna be clean :rofl:

Expecting a cancellation now from SNKRS. The pending charge I had from Nike vanished from my transaction history and the FTL charge did too as expected since that order was canceled. It still says it's "In Progress" and I haven't gotten a cancellation notification/email but I'm expecting it soon now. I'll be calling my bank tomorrow regarding these two purchases because this release has been bull**** for me. :smh:

Expecting a cancellation now from SNKRS. The pending charge I had from Nike vanished from my transaction history and the FTL charge did too as expected since that order was canceled. It still says it's "In Progress" and I haven't gotten a cancellation notification/email but I'm expecting it soon now. I'll be calling my bank tomorrow regarding these two purchases because this release has been bull**** for me. :smh:

This is normal. I had a pending charge vanish for my shock drop pair for two weeks until they actually shipped them out to me. Just be patient and you'll get your pair.

Got this e-mail from Nike. Anyone else receive?

Attachments

• D857F142-FC5B-473E-B099-2E81B197748C.jpeg
    D857F142-FC5B-473E-B099-2E81B197748C.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 184
I literally just got shipping from Nike from Saturday's release, tracking says it will be here Friday. I suspect you're about to get the same. Glad it isn't a repeat of the shock drop. Slower than it is under normal conditions but I ain't complaining one bit.
Meanwhile, my BSTN FedEx just updated to say that pair has arrived at the Memphis FedEx hub. Also still says delivery today :rofl:
I don't care at all, just funny the FedEx tracking system is that janky. They'll probably get here tomorrow.

Got this e-mail from Nike. Anyone else receive?
I've gotten 4 if those emails. I've probably placed 5 orders in the past week. It seems all my kids stuff ships quick but also comes from rebound digital in Indianapolis. But items in the same order are delayed most likely Memphis.

I literally just got shipping from Nike from Saturday's release, tracking says it will be here Friday. I suspect you're about to get the same. Glad it isn't a repeat of the shock drop. Slower than it is under normal conditions but I ain't complaining one bit.
Meanwhile, my BSTN FedEx just updated to say that pair has arrived at the Memphis FedEx hub. Also still says delivery today :rofl:
I don't care at all, just funny the FedEx tracking system is that janky. They'll probably get here tomorrow.
Thank you to you as well man. I appreciate the feedback. I really do want these and if they were to get cancelled I'd be upset but also pretty sad too. I'll stay on the lookout then! Just scared me to see the charge vanish as it's never happened before.

1 out 2 BTSN paircame in and the SOTF pair came in as well.....

100C21B0-43BB-40C2-911D-4B39F50F28BF.jpeg

Here is my small V collection....

74A224C1-1774-46CA-8538-AC6A74ED2E1B.jpeg
Nice collection. The OG laney is a pair I don’t have but want in the collection and I love those cements. The uppers on mine are really nice. I remember being surprised because the cements sat at my local Finishline and when I got mine I was happy with the materials. I was shocked they sat as long as they did to be honest. Colorway is pretty sweet.

1 out 2 BTSN paircame in and the SOTF pair came in as well.....

100C21B0-43BB-40C2-911D-4B39F50F28BF.jpeg

Here is my small V collection....

74A224C1-1774-46CA-8538-AC6A74ED2E1B.jpeg
Cotdamn the toe on these is 1000X better. Not like it's a choice but I tell you what, as much as I can't comprehend why they effed up the tongue like they did, if you told me I could get the proper tongue finish but had to take that ridiculous previous toe treatment, or I could get this toe with an effed up tongue color, I'd likely take this tongue and this toe. SMFH it can't all be right, but this is the lesser of the two evils to me.

Cotdamn the toe on these is 1000X better. Not like it's a choice but I tell you what, as much as I can't comprehend why they effed up the tongue like they did, if you told me I could get the proper tongue finish but had to take that ridiculous previous toe treatment, or I could get this toe with an effed up tongue color, I'd likely take this tongue and this toe. SMFH it can't all be right, but this is the lesser of the two evils to me.
Why not both? :lol:

I agree, I like the toe on these better. I can also live with the tongue. At least they didn’t completely make it awful.

Back
Top Bottom