Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

RIP Merlin Santana

3271d4231fd9a8108d38acf7ecd44923.jpg

That doesn't even make any sense LOL
It's either the 5 or not if some dumbass is using it as a timeframe reference. Besides, he opened the 91-92 season in the 6 and flying over the Sixers for that leaning baseline dunk. Plenty of highlights of him getting up in the 7s here, too:
:lol:

That doesn't even make any sense LOL
It's either the 5 or not if some dumbass is using it as a timeframe reference. Besides, he opened the 91-92 season in the 6 and flying over the Sixers for that leaning baseline dunk. Plenty of highlights of him getting up in the 7s here, too:
:lol:

MJ's mid-range game was so good. 🔥

Today's NBA loves the 3 too much.

I would say the 7-8 is where he began to really REALLY up his mid-range game. By the time of the 72 win comeback sesson, it was his bread and butter. Jordan’s fadeaway was just as unguardable as Kareem’s sky hook.

Yeah. I’m not ever gonna say that second threepeat Mike was as physically explosive as 1987 Mike, but that’s natural. And he could still do it when he wanted to. See the breakaway reverse double-clutch dunk against Miami while wearing the Concords. I remember him doing that same dunk maybe even slightly better vs. Atlanta during the ‘91 season in the white/infrared 6, but the one he put down on the Heat was no joke.
He just found a way to score his 32 ppg without blitzing the rim at all times. A lot easier on the body long-term lol

Yeah. I’m not ever gonna say that second threepeat Mike was as physically explosive as 1987 Mike, but that’s natural. And he could still do it when he wanted to. See the breakaway reverse double-clutch dunk against Miami while wearing the Concords. I remember him doing that same dunk maybe even slightly better vs. Atlanta during the ‘91 season in the white/infrared 6, but the one he put down on the Heat was no joke.
He just found a way to score his 32 ppg without blitzing the rim at all times. A lot easier on the body long-term lol
Tried to post the gif of a dunk he did in the 1996 Finals. He rarely did it, but he could still get up there.

Back
Top Bottom