Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

don’t use silica packs.
While they might help with yellowing, they will also dry up the midsoles in the long run

my wearable OG white red XIV says otherwise

back when the silica rumor started (around 2000), it was all people guessing that it would dry them out.

maybe on the hard midsoles like 3-10, but id still be willing to take my chances

Screenshot_20200428-180602~2.png

What does that mean? The email they sent didn't have any pictures..

Edit: to clarify they said there's a sensor on the left shoe. When they say sensor what are they referring to?

Screenshot_20200428-180602~2.png

What does that mean? The email they sent didn't have any pictures..

Edit: to clarify they said there's a sensor on the left pair. When they say sensor what are they referring to?
Probably came from the military exchange. I think they released early. They usually put those shopping sensors (like the ones on clothing) on the high dollar shoes. I would def do more research before accepting that.

No, they emailed me. The app told me there would be pictures but there were none in the email they sent. I told them to find me a replacement

any reason why you bought off GOAT before trying on release day? makes sense if you had some credit laying around but just curious is all

SNKRS pair arrived today. The shoes look rather long, maybe because they are white.

I'm a narrow footed true 11. I can sometimes wear a 10.5 in some jays if I don't want any wiggle room.

Attachments

• Aj5.jpg
    Aj5.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 193
SNKRS pair arrived today. The shoes look rather long, maybe because they are white.

I'm a narrow footed true 11. I can sometimes wear a 10.5 in some jays if I don't want any wiggle room.

I"m the same. Narrow foot and size 11 in most Jordans. Was thinking of going with a 10.5 for these from what I've been hearing.

How do they actually fit though for you?

Anyone’s shock drop order still processing?? I just hope i dont get a “out of stock “on a shock drop. That would be dirty....

I"m the same. Narrow foot and size 11 in most Jordans. Was thinking of going with a 10.5 for these from what I've been hearing.

How do they actually fit though for you?

I'm not trying them on. On Saturday, I going for a 10.5. If these are anything like the VI, then .5 size down is the move. I think Weartesters already confirmed this.

Back
Top Bottom