Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Via GOAT, my order has been in this state for the past 2 weeks:

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 8.46.20 AM.png
Homie sold to quick and nike hasn't shipped to him yet so he provided fake tracking now it's on the carriers hands lmao

Last edited:
I could see that too. It’s just a little aggravating when you see folks getting shock drop pairs and I haven’t even gotten shipping confirmation. My order has said processing since the night I ordered them.
After like 3 days I called and asked when will they ship the rep said they will be here by 5/4. I told him that was disappointing and asked if there was a possibility they could ship sooner. He said yes and to keep an eye out for shipping confirmation. I got it that same day and they got here yesterday.

man who the hell bought these off goat? They couldn’t wait literally two weeks.
Lol....it's not going be two weeks though. When these drop Saturday those ppl going have to wait extra long for shipping
According to GOAT he did ship. These purchased late March.
Don't mean he actually shipped could've printed out the tracking had them scan it and never gave package. It can be done because I've done it when I had to meet that deadline....I always bring the pack the next day or two days later though....lol

I wasn't planning to get a pair since I know the fire red IV's are coming this year, but all these pics make me want to buy this one as well. my pair from 2000 are long gone.

man who the hell bought these off goat? They couldn’t wait literally two weeks.
I don't understand posts like these. You say this like it's a foregone conclusion that anyone who wants these will be able to cop them. Niketalk literally told me everyone would be able to cop the UNC 3s, court Purple 2.0s, and dmp 6s meanwhile in every thread on those shoes you see multiple people striking out. Not to mention some of us have jobs where we can't readily sit in the phone. I'm a truck driver and sometimes I'm working Saturday mornings

I don't understand posts like these. You say this like it's a foregone conclusion that anyone who wants these will be able to cop them. Niketalk literally told me everyone would be able to cop the UNC 3s, court Purple 2.0s, and dmp 6s meanwhile in every thread on those shoes you see multiple people striking out. Not to mention some of us have jobs where we can't readily sit in the phone. I'm a truck driver and sometimes I'm working Saturday mornings

Im sorry bro, you got bad luck. All them shoes were easily attainable.. EXCEPT for maybe UNC 3s.

Back
Top Bottom