Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Yep. I was one of the dudes in the Fresh Prince Thread telling people they were crazy passing up on them. They’re an amazing quality retro that takes next to no altering to get a pair that looks great on foot.
E0E2C457-0137-4E2F-843A-52BBFA7C7BCC.jpeg

53C66C41-8435-484D-89B9-2E92E5D06C34.jpeg

I was so close into selling the Grapes.
I can’t get my feet inside them due to the stitching on the tongue lol.

but I ended up keeping because the quality is A1. I’ll probably one day do the lace hole punching

C0E74B9D-D2BE-4405-A3B8-DE64D180CD4C.jpg

Had hopes (based on pics) these would improve on the previous black/metalic steel toes but certain pics like these are messin with that :lol:

Might have to double idk :pimp:
FML. I’m double guaranteed. I think you’ll like em
I was so close into selling the Grapes.
I can’t get my feet inside them due to the stitching on the tongue lol.

but I ended up keeping because the quality is A1. I’ll probably one day do the lace hole punching
send em to me. I’ll do the conversion for you at no cost. Kinda fun honestly lol 😂

You’re in Canada though lol

True. But send em marked as “gift” and I won’t get hit with duties. It’s not a hard process. There’s stuff online or just hit me up and I’ll send ya the steps, I had a few NT HMU about the process. Some online videos don’t take the necessary steps IMO.

You might be right wholetime..anything possible at this point w/ covid poppin off you all be safe out there.
True. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all in for shoes on disco, but man these releases the next few mo the are real good. I was honestly expecting the UNC to sit for a while.

True. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all in for shoes on disco, but man these releases the next few mo the are real good. I was honestly expecting the UNC to sit for a while.

Word. I’m w/ u bro I have a good feelin about this release.

Why the f would they slap the damn tag on the lid of the box.. I HATE when they do that..

The hole punching is super easy. I would highly recommend doing it

True. Call me a stickler but I’d still prefer the OG spec plastic eyelets that the shoe is supposed to have and NA logo on the insole. It’s a detail I’d like to have. I want the actual pair fresh prince wore and the one I had as my first Jordan in first grade.

True. Call me a stickler but I’d still prefer the OG spec plastic eyelets that the shoe is supposed to have and NA logo on the insole. It’s a detail I’d like to have. I want the actual pair fresh prince wore and the one I had as my first Jordan in first grade.
I did too. But these will do for now. Pure joy outta wearing mine. I guess we’ll probably have to wait another 5-10 years to get the real deal.

I did too. But these will do for now. Pure joy outta wearing mine. I guess we’ll probably have to wait another 5-10 years to get the real deal.
Yea a lot of people don’t realize that WAS the og grape release. You just have to punch the holes and provide the laces yourself. Solid release too, once you finish the manufacturing process.

Yea a lot of people don’t realize that WAS the og grape release. You just have to punch the holes and provide the laces yourself. Solid release too, once you finish the manufacturing process.

I bought them but in the end I didn't feel like doing Nike's job to finish them. No lace locks and the sock liner wasn't the original either. I would rather wait until they do it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom