Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

got my only one pair from hibbetts today... feels good to not pay retail for once got them for 170 with the rewards...got the matching bulls fitted ill be wearing with these

the first picture is the new pair and the rest is comparison to the 2013.... the new pair is superior to the 2013... it has better leather, Nike air on the back and on the lacelocks, toe looks nicer and it has the neoprene material on the bottom and top of the tongue that resembles the OG...the red is also slightly brighter on the new pair which is nicer...the only thing I like better on the 2013 pair is the tongue material... it just sucks it lacks 3m but it is slighly shorter and looks better overall... also I don't like how narrow the new pair is compared to the 2013... I prefer the wider look around where the laces lay....also the side pods are fatter on the 2013... it looks closer to the OG... other than that I still prefer the new pair and will be selling my 2013 for cheap be on the lookout in the buy and sell forum lol...
20200507_132000.jpg

20200507_132052.jpg

20200507_132130.jpg

20200507_132153.jpg
i was going to sell my 2013s but theyre not going for much. im just going to beat them up and wear these

The cancellation email footlocker sent said the pending charge would fall off, but the charge doesn’t show as pending and shows as posted...

I'm just gonna buy a pair from Ebay and if my Nike pair even ships, it'll get here when it gets here at this point. If I'd known the 2 day free shipping would cause this much of an issue I'd have tried for 1 day shipping or something.

The toe shape on those 2000 pairs is so nice.

Not feeling that new toe

I disagree. These 2020's look so much better with the smaller, sleeker toe cap. They look silly with a bigger toe cap. Almost child-like somehow.

Off topic, that word “bulbous” will forever make me laugh. It’s the exact word my wife used to describe Tim Duncan’s nose. Surprised to see it used so often in this thread.

Man, you must have not been in Jordan threads over the past decade. Banana and bulbous toes have been all the rage in terminology. :lol:

FNL finally updated tracking, should be here on Saturday with USPS surepost unless I get lucky and UPS brings em tomorrow.

bulbous toe? That’s not a very fitting adjective What shoe was it refrejced to?
I disagree. These 2020's look so much better with the smaller, sleeker toe cap. They look silly with a bigger toe cap. Almost child-like somehow.

Man, you must have not been in Jordan threads over the past decade. Banana and bulbous toes have been all the rage in terminology. :lol:

Getting worried about my 2 pair from DTLR, still no shipping, one says Paid - Unfulfilled the other says Authorized - Unfulfilled. I think I may be cooked and both are going to be canceled. Anybody else still have this issue with DTLR?

13s never had Nike. Even the ogs. The others don’t matter lol usually they don’t even make the logo on the insole durable enough to last longer than a few wears anyway. It is a very nice touch that I definitely appreciate but if it weren’t there I’d only be slightly annoyed. It’s not the same thing as branding on 3-6 though.
Absolutely I don’t care what’s in the insole. You’re right about the 13 I forgot that. Yeah I’m gonna compile a list of all retros with Nike Air on the back of em. Both OG and a list for + cw.

Just got my pairs in... put on my 10.5 just to make sure of the fit (something I started doing over the last two years because of different fits.) the toe box feels whole lot bigger on these than my other 5s. So, I tried on the 10 and it fits perfectly snug like my others that are 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom