Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

bulbous toe? That’s not a very fitting adjective What shoe was it refrejced to?

Are you joking? This particular word has been referenced in probably 75% of Nike/Jordan retros over the past 10-15 years here on NT. Have you not noticed Nike/JB cannot get the OG shape of their shoes right, and the result for many of them has been a bulbous toe shape? :lol:

Got my first pair in. Couple pics with my 2000, CDP and 2006 fire red :nthat:

20200507_152409B.jpg
20200507_150731B.jpg

Thank you. Oh man the fire red 4s have NEVER gotten retroed properly. I will be getting at least 2 pairs of that one just for myself. Is it official or legit rumor? Because that’s gonna be pure insanity

Everyone is waiting for those fire red 4s, but in the meantime, you can grab a pair of What The 4s with NA. The quality is awesome and I really like the mix of colors. They are super cheap too.

I still have not gotten my Champs shipping notification. Im getting nervous.

ordered my pair from champs on Saturday late around 6pm pacific. They sent my order confirmation on Sunday. Monday they sent an email stating they’re still trying to locate a pair. Didn’t hear anything from them on Tuesday or Wednesday but when I checked my order status on Wednesday night it said “closed-order fully shipped”. So I decided to call customer service since I didn’t get a tracking number. Was on hold for a good hour but the lady (Ariel) said it has been shipped and expected to be delivered on Monday. I asked her to forward me my tracking confirmation since I never got it, she said she will but I still haven’t got that email. I did ask her to give me the tracking through the phone so I can check myself. So if you want to make sure just call them and prepare to be on the phone for a while. I know there’s a lot of people still waiting for their tracking and getting worried about getting their order canceled like myself but even though you guys aren’t getting tracking numbers...your item might already be on the way. Just call and make sure. Hope that helps.

Everyone is waiting for those fire red 4s, but in the meantime, you can grab a pair of What The 4s with NA. The quality is awesome and I really like the mix of colors. They are super cheap too.
Yeah I saw those. I actually love em. Looking at stockx I probably won’t be able to get em for cheap. I’m a size 9. Sucks man. I see the 5 version the top 3 or whatever comes out soon but I like the 4 way better for some reason.

Yeah I saw those. I actually love em. Looking at stockx I probably won’t be able to get em for cheap. I’m a size 9. Sucks man. I see the 5 version the top 3 or whatever comes out soon but I like the 4 way better for some reason.

Aw man, I had no idea they went up :frown: There was little hype and was easy to cop months later. I think some sites still have stock, so just keep your eyes open.

Wait another nearly B grade pair from the shock drop?? Starting to see a pattern here. 2 other guys in here got terrible flaws on their shock drop pairs. One of them was unbelievably flawed. Wtf??
I wouldn't call them B grades. I have OCD so I practically put the sneakers under a microscope. The imperfections on my pair are things you have to look at real close to even notice. I plan on getting a lot of wear out of them, so I'll do even more damage to them than the factory. Nothing in life is perfect.

13s never had Nike. Even the ogs. The others don’t matter lol usually they don’t even make the logo on the insole durable enough to last longer than a few wears anyway. It is a very nice touch that I definitely appreciate but if it weren’t there I’d only be slightly annoyed. It’s not the same thing as branding on 3-6 though.
You right. I just checked my 13s and they have the Jumpan on them.

ordered my pair from champs on Saturday late around 6pm pacific. They sent my order confirmation on Sunday. Monday they sent an email stating they’re still trying to locate a pair. Didn’t hear anything from them on Tuesday or Wednesday but when I checked my order status on Wednesday night it said “closed-order fully shipped”. So I decided to call customer service since I didn’t get a tracking number. Was on hold for a good hour but the lady (Ariel) said it has been shipped and expected to be delivered on Monday. I asked her to forward me my tracking confirmation since I never got it, she said she will but I still haven’t got that email. I did ask her to give me the tracking through the phone so I can check myself. So if you want to make sure just call them and prepare to be on the phone for a while. I know there’s a lot of people still waiting for their tracking and getting worried about getting their order canceled like myself but even though you guys aren’t getting tracking numbers...your item might already be on the way. Just call and make sure. Hope that helps.
I just checked through the website and it says shipped, order closed. No tracking number though. Don't feel like sitting on the phone, so gonna hope for the best. Thanks for the advice.

Getting worried about my 2 pair from DTLR, still no shipping, one says Paid - Unfulfilled the other says Authorized - Unfulfilled. I think I may be cooked and both are going to be canceled. Anybody else still have this issue with DTLR?
Your good. I never got a shipping email from Dtlr or champs but checked my ups account to toady and champs is coming Monday and Dtlr this sat. My order still says unfulfilled to at dtlr

Just got my pairs in... put on my 10.5 just to make sure of the fit (something I started doing over the last two years because of different fits.) the toe box feels whole lot bigger on these than my other 5s. So, I tried on the 10 and it fits perfectly snug like my others that are 10.5.
I am in the exact same boat, I am almost always a 10.5, but felt like they were going to run big by pics. I got both a 10 and 10.5 in today from KITH and DSG, Fedex and UPS, respectively and thank you to all parties for a timely delivery (please no more shipping stories). The KITH box is the one a little messed up. DSG shipping was on point, damnit, now I am doing it. I am afraid to try them on though, the 10.5 just looks too big in hand. The moment of truth.......soon. Gotta answer some work emails first. Come to think of it, my 2s are size 10 too, which makes sense.

What's the best way to move the other pair? I only buy OGs and haven't really resold in a while.
aj5.jpeg
i

i was going to sell my 2013s but theyre not going for much. im just going to beat them up and wear these

ya thats true... i dont care for the 2013 pair cuz the quality is trash and i dont like this colorway enough to have two pairs... clean shoe but one is enough... i want to wear the new pair so minuswell get rid of the 2013 pair imo... ill just sell the 2013 pair for cheap...sometimes though i will keep the old pair just to have it cuz i like it... i got the 01 bred 11's and still wear them... i doubled up on the 2019 pair so usually i like to just have 2 pairs and thought about selling the 01s but i decided to keep them and just retire it... so now i got 2 pairs of bred 11s and wear one of them...

After like 2 weeks of “en route to stockx” I got a ups noti about my package coming tomorrow
For anyone not using the ups app I highly suggest you get on it
I typically get shipping info there wayyyy before any emails come in

Back
Top Bottom