Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

Hmmm I don't know man kind of half and half. I love V's but real meh on the color combo, maybe if the purple is darker.

Hmmm I don't know man kind of half and half. I love V's but real meh on the color combo, maybe if the purple is darker.

Yo.. I almost punched my computer when I saw the title.. like bro I literally JUST copped these today off of SX to hole punch lol. Glad its not the actual grapes but now that I have the FP's coming.. doesnt matter. If they drop I will probably stick with my FP pair.

Alternate Grapes eh..

DisloyalCookedAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif

V’s are my favorite and I like these but I’m not going to wear a purple shoe. Pass

Yo.. I almost punched my computer when I saw the title.. like bro I literally JUST copped these today off of SX to hole punch lol. Glad its not the actual grapes but now that I have the FP's coming.. doesnt matter. If they drop I will probably stick with my FP pair.

You’re going to hole punch them?

Let me know how it goes. I got a pair but my foot can’t even fit because it’s stitched, to afraid to cut

I really like those but a little loud for me probably

Belongs with a pair of neon yellow ice creams i bought on a strange impulse that were instant house shoes and beaters. i hate those things.

I havent been paying attention to weird colorways, are they putting nike air on all retros or just the "premium" ones

Back
Top Bottom