Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

It looks like the post office lost mine. Scanned on Thursday at 11 am in WI and haven’t been seen since. USPS is so hit and miss. We will see if they magically pop up tomorrow morning in Indianapolis. Wouldn’t be surprised either way really. Not really that disappointed if they do get lost. I’ve ordered too many shoes since June

Didn’t want em, but sheesh.
90E4AAEB-91F7-4B9B-AA22-1D3DCE49C019.jpeg

It looks like the post office lost mine. Scanned on Thursday at 11 am in WI and haven’t been seen since. USPS is so hit and miss. We will see if they magically pop up tomorrow morning in Indianapolis. Wouldn’t be surprised either way really. Not really that disappointed if they do get lost. I’ve ordered too many shoes since June

Don't freak out just yet. I've had an absolute ton of stuff not get scanned in the last month. It's ridiculous, but it's all gotten where it's supposed to go eventually. The absolute worst is checking your tracking and seeing "your item is moving within the USPS network..."

Don't freak out just yet. I've had an absolute ton of stuff not get scanned in the last month. It's ridiculous, but it's all gotten where it's supposed to go eventually. The absolute worst is checking your tracking and seeing "your item is moving within the USPS network..."
That’s what I’m seeing also. Should’ve been delivered Friday. Track it and said that it’s going to be later than expected. Now traveling within network to final destination. Was only a hour away. USPS is really screwing things up. Then they wonder why they’re losing money.

That’s what I’m seeing also. Should’ve been delivered Friday. Track it and said that it’s going to be later than expected. Now traveling within network to final destination. Was only a hour away. USPS is really screwing things up. Then they wonder why they’re losing money.

I've had stuff get "lost" at the hub that's like 15 minutes from my house and be there for days without movement. I had something lost for a week that finally got delivered Saturday. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. Give it another day or two and see what happens. I've had good luck with calling the 800 number and opening a case. Stuff magically gets found and delivered within a couple of days.

I've had stuff get "lost" at the hub that's like 15 minutes from my house and be there for days without movement. I had something lost for a week that finally got delivered Saturday. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. Give it another day or two and see what happens. I've had good luck with calling the 800 number and opening a case. Stuff magically gets found and delivered within a couple of days.
Going to have to do that. Giving it to tomorrow.

Man!.. Can’t wait for mine to show up. Hopefully tomorrow.. :nthat: If that teal was gold, they’d be some crown royals.

Wack.. now mine saying ‘arriving late’ on usps. Such a trash service..
Yes they are right now. Sucks to have to pay for priority mail and don’t receive in the 2-3 days guaranteed. Instead you are left waiting longer. It’s almost a week now.

Still on the fence about these. Purple is my fav color.....but I’ve been spoiled by the amount of recent releases w/ Nike Air on the heel even if they are not OG colors. Gives it more of an “authentic” feel. Plus that’s a LOT of purple lol.

cant believe these didnt restock, figures. thing is i had them in my cart 2 different times, once on release day then once on the Friday after at like noon, and i got cart jacked BOTH times!!! ARGH! oh well i got em for 230 on STOCK X, i take that every-time, 40 bux over retail isnt nothing IMO! these look nappy asF!!

My EB USPS package is also arriving late

My Champs UPS package has no update since the label printed Friday morning

:lol:

You are one those dudes that loses money on SX when u sell them 🤣🤣🤣

got my money back that’s all that matters
didn’t loose this go around
fyi i didn’t sell them on StockX or goat and got cash in my hand

i don’t send shoes in the mail

I hope he didn’t use stockx...gonna be a month before he gets paid

Back
Top Bottom