Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

That's one thing stopping me from buying these right now. If I have to wait 3 weeks to get em from. Sx or goat. I'll pass.

Looked over the shoe changed my mind on them sold them what I paid for them

really didn’t want Suede purple 5s in The first place
Should’ve held on to them. Will sell really high later on. I would’ve dumped something else older that you have...I think this shoe will be another Raging Bulls...but I’m sure your satisfied with just getting your money back.

Should’ve held on to them. Will sell really high later on. I would’ve dumped something else older that you have...I think this shoe will be another Raging Bulls...but I’m sure your satisfied with just getting your money back.

You might be right but with the way things are looking in the world who knows if anyone will be here in a year or two

i dumped the raging bulls pack DS 2 years ago for $600 didn’t care if it was going for more just glad I got my money back anything on top was extra

might even get rid of the hare 6s and going to move both pairs of the 1s that came out this past weekend

moving the 9.5 might keep the size 9 of the white/blac/red 1s

from what came out this month I kept the blue 3 red 14 and top 3 5s
everything else I sold
do want the 11 ie cement And black gold 12s

Last edited:
First Pair From SNKRS Came In Today.

These Joints Are A PROBLEM! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
D10398B3-3B93-43ED-ABAC-9A54E469D564.jpeg

I’m waiting on a restock. Man, I saw these in hand and my heart sunk. Pics don’t do them any justice. Can’t believe I slept on these :sick:

My pair came in from Nike.... good lawd :wow: 🔥🔥🔥

Nothing else needed, these were done right

Get any movement today?
Says expected delivery tomorrow. Going to have to see. Says to final destination. My n thing is why pay for priority when you actually get 1st class mailing. That’s like a $5-$8 difference. Sometimes more. But then won’t reimburse the difference.

Says expected delivery tomorrow. Going to have to see. Says to final destination. My n thing is why pay for priority when you actually get 1st class mailing. That’s like a $5-$8 difference. Sometimes more. But then won’t reimburse the difference.

Straight up. And in my experience, 1st class is usually quicker. You can get 1st class in a day or two. Priority is almost always late, it takes at least the 2-3 days, even in the same state. Of course in their lingo they basically say nothing is guaranteed/time sensitive besides priority express which is $$$.

Looks like mine has finally made it to my city and through the major hubs, so looking good for today.

Don't freak out just yet. I've had an absolute ton of stuff not get scanned in the last month. It's ridiculous, but it's all gotten where it's supposed to go eventually. The absolute worst is checking your tracking and seeing "your item is moving within the USPS network..."
Appreciate it. They did magically appear in Bloomington (last hub before my local post office) yesterday morning and are currently out for delivery. Overall, when it comes to buying from foot sites and selling on eBay, packages seem to be arriving within a day or 2 of when they are supposed to arrive.

GOAT on the other hand has been a nightmare. I’m pulling my shoes off of there. The last 2 shoes I’ve sold on GOAT have been at least a week late getting there and additional time spent in the warehouse. I sold some used court purples that shipped out on 7/3 and they’re still “in transit to next facility”

Appreciate it. They did magically appear in Bloomington (last hub before my local post office) yesterday morning and are currently out for delivery. Overall, when it comes to buying from foot sites and selling on eBay, packages seem to be arriving within a day or 2 of when they are supposed to arrive.

GOAT on the other hand has been a nightmare. I’m pulling my shoes off of there. The last 2 shoes I’ve sold on GOAT have been at least a week late getting there and additional time spent in the warehouse. I sold some used court purples that shipped out on 7/3 and they’re still “in transit to next facility”

Yep, that's pretty much what has been happening to my stuff as well. Just disappears for 3-4 days, then next thing I know, they're at the main hub.

Nope, I'm with you there. Don't tell me "it should be there day after tomorrow," then have it take 2 weeks. If I'm paying for an "expedited" service, I'm doing that for a reason. I've noticed they gave been telling folks that the only thing guaranteed is Express/overnight, and I've even had problems with that. Any time I've challenged them, they always have some excuse to not refund me.

This. I remember when the Raging Bulls pack came out, everyone slept on those. So easy to get a pair.

I’m waiting on a restock. Man, I saw these in hand and my heart sunk. Pics don’t do them any justice. Can’t believe I slept on these :sick:

not gonna happen man, btr grab from stock x while they r cheap

Back
Top Bottom